Conor predicts his fight against Khabib.

The aire to the Goat throne, my boy Danis!

Yeah, Conor can really submit a World Champ in BJJ....
What happened with his prediction against Nate Diaz?

Yeah, Conor can really submit a World Champ in BJJ....
What happened with his prediction against Nate Diaz?
He went up 2 weigh classes at once and had staph infection. Second time he whooped his ass. Your boy will pull out from fights for tiniest scratch like a bitch

He went up 2 weigh classes at once and had staph infection. Second time he whooped his ass. Your boy will pull out from fights for tiniest scratch like a bitch

He won a very close rematch by split

He won a very close rematch by split

Seriously, what does the blonde guy think of his BJJ level. I still don't understand why a brown belt can tap like a chicken

Conor sweating profusely just tweeting out that message.

Poor guy. Hope he has a deal not to wear white shorts come fight night.

Seriously, what does the blonde guy think of his BJJ level. I still don't understand why a brown belt can tap like a chicken

Conor sweating profusely just tweeting out that message.

Poor guy. Hope he has a deal not to wear white shorts come fight night.

Conor can't even tie his belt, let alone submit anyone. Especially Khabib.

giphy.gif

Come on now. 2 weight classes...as if Conor had full intention of defending the FW strap. First fight he fought Cabo Nate and Cabo Nate on 11 days notice beat Conor fair and square. Conor literally "ran" his way to a close majority decision in the second fight.

I am a fan of Conor's fighting, not his antics. If he can't KO Khabib quickly, he is in for a long ass night unless he gives up while getting pounded on.

"Whooped his ass" last I checked he squeaked out a majority decision, barely an ass whooping is it.

Also stop this whole Nate Diaz is huge idea, Nate is a lightweight too.

Khabib by bamboozlement

Come on now. 2 weight classes...as if Conor had full intention of defending the FW strap. First fight he fought Cabo Nate and Cabo Nate on 11 days notice beat Conor fair and square. Conor literally "ran" his way to a close majority decision in the second fight.

I am a fan of Conor's fighting, not his antics. If he can't KO Khabib quickly, he is in for a long ass night unless he gives up while getting pounded on.

"Whooped his ass" last I checked he squeaked out a majority decision, barely an ass whooping is it.

I think the point and the fact is - mcgregor went from his fight with Aldo at 175lbs to Nate and they weighed in at 170lb.
Also, nate was short notice but mcg was training and setting up for a fight at 155lb, a 10lb difference, the difference from 155-170 is 15, let alone 25 or even the weight cut side of it.

There's nuthuggers
There's haters
There's facts and there's people who see sit for what it is and see through bullshit.

Keep hating lol.

I think the point and the fact is - mcgregor went from his fight with Aldo at 175lbs to Nate and they weighed in at 170lb.
Also, nate was short notice but mcg was training and setting up for a fight at 155lb, a 10lb difference, the difference from 155-170 is 15, let alone 25 or even the weight cut side of it.

There's nuthuggers
There's haters
There's facts and there's people who see sit for what it is and see through bullshit.

Keep hating lol.

this fight ain't going to a decision. LOCK

There's nuthuggers
There's haters

Keep hating lol.

McGregor went from his fight with Aldo at 175? I though FW was 145. Now that we have that out of the way...I never hated on anyone in my post. Why did you basically repeat what I said? We all know what Conor was doing but he took the fight and he lost. In the second fight, he didn't whoop Nate's ass. They both landed some great shots, both bloody, Conor ran away from Nate in that fight, and he won a split decision, so that means one judge thought Nate won.

And thanks for telling me/us twice.

Conor must be a brown belt in BJJ by now...in other words he's doomed.

Back