Conor predicts his fight against Khabib.

Exactly. I love how Conor nutgobblers try to re-write history and pretend like Conor destroyed Nate when in reality the fight could have gone either way and Conor literally ran away like a bitch for good chunks of it.
He didn't win by split. No judge scored the fight for Nate.

Khabib needs to protect his limbs? Dafuq?
Khabib's been training submission grappling since he was 5 years old.

He didn't win by split. No judge scored the fight for Nate.
A majority decision means that one judge ruled it a draw.

Arguing that a majority decision is better than a split isn't a good one to make. In either instance one judge isn't calling you the winner which amounts to the exact same thing. You're also one point away from the fight being ruled a draw in either case as well.

Last edited:
Seriously, what does the blonde guy think of his BJJ level. I still don't understand why a brown belt can tap like a chicken

So Conor is the only person who ever tapped?

You haters are so fucking ridiculous

They are pictures from the Mcgregor Diaz 2 when they could both focus on figthing at WW ? The same match where Conor whooped Nate and knocked him down 3 times.
In the first fight it suited Diaz because he is naturally bigger and stays in top shape all year round. And the fact he used a technique only available to Nate, Using his granite chin to wear Conor out.
Diaz may be taller than Conor, but that picture shows just how much more mass Conor has than Nate. Nate is a skinny guy with next to no muscle mass. He’s a lw who won the ultimate fighter as a skinny lw. You can spin it however you want, but the fight was simply at lw with no weight cut.

Winning by a close split decision is not Whooping someone. Especially, when you got choked out by that person in savage fashion in your first fight. Hence, why you guys have to play the narrative that Nate is a much larger man.

Diaz may be taller than Conor, but that picture shows just how much more mass Conor has than Nate. Nate is a skinny guy with next to no muscle mass. He’s a lw who won the ultimate fighter as a skinny lw. You can spin it however you want, but the fight was simply at lw with no weight cut.

Winning by a close split decision is not Whooping someone. Especially, when you got choked out by that person in savage fashion in your first fight. Hence, why you guys have to play the narrative that Nate is a much larger man.
It was not a split decision. No judge scored the fight for Nate.

It was not a split decision. No judge scored the fight for Nate.
It was a majority decision. Definitely not a win to brag about. So far in their rivalry, Nate obviously still has the upper hand since he has the most impressive win

It was a majority decision. Definitely not a win to brag about.
A majority and split decision equate to the exact same thing. You are literally one point away from the fight being a draw.
I'm not sure why this guy keeps trying to correct the split decision stuff. It's the same shit.

How many of you think, that Conor deserve a beating to unconscious by Khabib?

Speed will be a factor and Conor has Khabib beat in that area. Wouldn't end well if he tried to grapple with him.

Khabib, give me a Barboza esque’ performance and I couldnt be happier.

Seriously, what does the blonde guy think of his BJJ level. I still don't understand why a brown belt can tap like a chicken

Eddie Bravo said on the JRE that even the best can get tapped if tired/rocked. Conor was both.

<SelenaWow> It's gotten so bad for Connie's they need to use old footage to talk for Conor seeing he can't even mention Khabib's or even Tony's name for a proper Irish dissing. Don't feel like the old Conor I enjoyed hating seems like a shell of himself...

Last edited:
Back