• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor posts statement on social media about pulling out of UFC 303

I remember when I was a younger man, I use to indulge heavily in booze and some other things. One night I went a little too crazy and was in rough shape. I had work that morning and the intense dread and anxiety of having to go in after going on a bender seemed impossible. So what did I do, I made up an excuse, got out of work, and returned to partying. The intense relief of shafting my responsibilities was blissful and I’m sure that’s what Conor is experiencing X100.

Is that you in your avatar?

Could?

Every one of his opponents going forward should specifically target that leg given the chance to land a solid strike. I would, and I am sure every fighter that ends up across from him in the cage would too.

Get him on his back, don't even bother trying to GnP or sub him from the top. Just stand there and keep kicking that shin. Fuck him. Snap his leg again, end his career, and revel in Dana's tears when he loses the only cash cow they have.

That being said... and thankfully for the UFC... Conor has the dumbest fanbase imaginable so they will keep coming back for more and stroking the egos in play.

The UFC removed his free fight videos, canceled the presser, everyone being so tight-lipped... so I think this goes way beyond just a simple injury. This is a colossal clusterfuck, the UFC has handled this like a bunch of amateurs, and this will probably cost them a fortune in the end.

I feel bad for Chandler though, and Alex and Jiri are real fucking bosses for stepping up.
wwe-macho-man.gif

Lol, sorry bro, I should have separated that into two posts, kind of went off on a tangent there.

If Conor's leg is a weakness that can be exploited, it's open season on that bitch (in my opinion) if he gets in the octagon.

Kind of like WMMA now. You mean I can punch my opponent in the titties because it's within the rules and I can win the fight??

<{anton}>

Got you but with all due respect, Conor's name is in 8 of the top 10 of the biggest selling PPV events in UFC history.. While he maybe wasn't for you and that is totally understandable, he was for the majority.
You aren't wrong but it is funny how much he lost on those PPV's compared to how much he won. He must be 4-4.

You aren't wrong but it is funny how much he lost on those PPV's compared to how much he won. He must be 4-4.

That's actually true <lol>

Proper Twelve Conor is a terrible human being. That Khabib presser was horrible.

Why doesn’t he just “rub some dirt in it” and get going

Come on Sherbro, we know everyone tuned in for every single one of his fights.

We only watched his fights since Diaz, to see him get his ass kicked
Was never expecting any epic battles
His shenanigans outside the ring are more interesting

That seems far too coherent to be Caner.
Original transcribed content:

Very fookin toof fer all a yas to na' get to see meh. Done meself in Trippin over a banana peel at teh forge inn night afore the presser. I told Dana an the UFC im still good to go even if me foot is a ballewn again but they said the arse had fallen right out of it. Yewz dont deserve me anyway. Dew sootin! Dew sootin about it. haha ! Ill be back! Yez cant get ridda me!

Still no mention of what the injury was - maybe they don't want people knowing what it is because it'd cast doubt on his viability in future fights and damage his ability to sell tickets

or maybe chandler would attach that area?

People keep saying partying and shit. As if he wasn't partying his entire UFC career. Anyone remember that picture before the Mendes fight? And what are we to believe? That THIS time he won't party anymore because the fight got cancelled? He knew the fight was happening the first time. Why would rescheduling it make any difference?
Yeah except he's in his mid 30's now lol.. with lots of money, wear and tear..

I think he just doesnt have the will power to put himself thru all that pain and suffering to get in fight shape.

He just trying to stay relevant to promote his brand

It would be hilariously ironic if it were the leg since conman had bragged about it being indestructible and what not.

Conor should stay retired go back to the party lifestyle he loves drinking and doing drugs.

Back