Conor or Khabib. Who is more confident??

Conor will be confident and Khabib will be hopeful that he doesn't have the same issues with Conors footwork and clinch defense that Eddie did because if he does, it's going to produce a set of gifs seen around the world. Going from #11 to #1 is a hell of a jump in competition.

Khabib isn't stupid his fight IQ is much higher than anyone Conor has faced before besides Mayweather. He's not going to walk forward with his chin in the air eating Conor's punches just to impress people. The only way I see him standing with Conor is to bait Conor into leaving himself open to secure an easier takedown. If Conor survives the mauling on the ground he gets another round to try to knock out Khabib after the 2nd round I don't see Conor having the power to knockout Khabib he will be too exhausted fighting off mount being pounded on.

You might be right but what was it Tyson said everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth? Pretty sure Eddie had a game plan that was wrestling heavy till he got dropped with that first left then his brain was scrambled. Conor's got to hurt him early and if he manages to it will be interesting to see if Khabib's got the fortitude to come back from adversity like Diaz.

rUEkiiz.jpg

LMAO...Looks like an eye patch...

Khabib is still undefeated. Why would someone who has never lost be anything less than confident?

Conor's playing a role for the media. When the cage door closes, he won't have his team or any dollies to help him out.

Conor is more confident.

Khabib has never been on center stage like this, he is somehow the LW Champ and no one knows who he is.

Seriously?

Conor is very scared of Khabib. It's obvious.

You don't have to be a cocky and an attention seeking whore to be confident.

Unlike Khabib, Conor will be in a deep shit if he loses because every casual fans think he's the Thanus of UFC who is undefeated.

The moment some silent boy from the North Caucasus maul him via his one trick GnP spam and humiliate the shit out of him for 5 round straight, the hype will end for Conor and it will tarnish his status.

Khabib is shook

PwbTwRn.jpg

QbrSjtR.jpg
This is fucking hilarious. In no way shape or form is Khabib shook in this photo. He was smart enough not to get off the bus and start a brawl with Conor and his goons. Just a reminder it was Conor who couldn't keep his cool and resorted to throwing a dolly at the bus.

Last edited:
You might be right but what was it Tyson said everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth? Pretty sure Eddie had a game plan that was wrestling heavy till he got dropped with that first left then his brain was scrambled. Conor's got to hurt him early and if he manages to it will be interesting to see if Khabib's got the fortitude to come back from adversity like Diaz.

You can't compare Khabib to Eddie he has the second worst fight IQ behind Justin Gaethje he was never a wrestler he was always a sloppy brawler that goes for knockouts with his chin wide open he gets hit every fight he's in and looks like a car accident victim when it's done. He started implementing heavy takedown attempts over and over after he realized his striking style wasn't going to win him fights in the UFC. He admitted himself that his game plan went right out the window once they started exchanging on the feet he felt confident and thought he would just trade with Conor that's how dumb he was. Also he's never been a solid wrestler he barely squeeked by Melendez and Pettis to get the title shot his takedowns in those fights were pathetic.

Conor is the one with more confidence. He allready has shit tons of money and a flashy life. So he is allready hooked on the hype of himself.

I do belive Conor has this fight also. Khabib presents a great skill set. But what happens if Conor make sure of keeping his distance and denying that kind of gameplan for Khabib the first 2-3 rounds.

I do belive I see more favors for Conor in the right gameplan in this fight.

One is undefeated and the other isn't

I'd say that's a good way to determine who is more confident

On the surface, Conor appears more confident.

But the fact of the matter is, he can become a panic wrestler on the flip of a dime

Yeah if it was Khabib tossing the dolly, every McGregor fan would be crying he's shook and Conor's in his head.

you aren't at the level where your critiques are even relevant

try yourself first, you're speaking outside your realm

You stopped creating Conor threads for a moment just to respond to me?!

tenor.gif

You know how to make me feel special.

Conor needs 30 goons to pick a fight

Does that make him tough or a pussy?

Conor has only had one fight in the last 2~ years.

It was boxing and he was humiliated.

Khabib is champ and riding the longest MMA win streak alive AFAIK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back