Conor or Khabib. Who is more confident??

i honestly dont think khabib will even consider striking against conor infact i would not be sursprised to see khabib zone in and latch onto conors lead leg within 10 seconds.

makes you think what stance conor will proceed with because he cant have that leg so far forward, not against khabib.

but hes training wuth that moldovan wrestler who might have a better grasp of khabibs techniques.

Yeah I think Khabib plans to do that too. Though that was actually his game plan in his last two fights and he didn't stick with it. Maybe he does now, but I wouldn't be surprised if Conor were able yo provoke him into at least a little bit of standing and banging, maybe early or maybe later on in the fight.

Yeah, Conor is preparing in an extremely proffesional way, IMO. And definitely will have some strategy to keep Khabib at a distance, especially in the beginning. Dude has impeccable timing and great movent, so I'm not counting out that he might just start off with playing the matador and just move out of range everytime Khabib initiates a TD attempt, to force Khabib to try to close the distance with stand up. Which is the ATT's usual tactic.

Khabib never lost and that makes a huge difference ( even though I must admit McGregor bounced well from his losses).

Conor has never pulled out of a fight . Khabib could have fought many time injured but refused too

Fighting injured has nothing to do with confidence, but rather stupidity. Fighting with a major injury isn't confidence.

Also who has worse breathe? And who dreams about unicorns?

Let's answer all the questions, if this is legit MMA forum.

Not sure about the breath but i know unicorns are banned in Islam so Conor got that 1

Back