Conor or Khabib. Who is more confident??

JoshR86

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think what is intriguing about this match is both guys strengths match well with the other ones weaknesses.

But who do you think is more confident in their weakness?? Is Conor more confident in his wrestling/grappling than Khabib is in his striking?? I think that is what is going to dictate the fight. I believe both guys will be tested, and the more confident guy will come out ahead.

Im pretty up in the air on this one.

Has to be Conor. He actually thought he was gonna beat Mayweather and signed to fight Khabib. Khabibs pretty confident as well and has all reason to be.

Conor and Khabib are Men WHO OOZES MACHISMO

1QDTrB.gif

Has to be Conor. He actually thought he was gonna beat Mayweather and signed to fight Khabib. Khabibs pretty confident as well and has all reason to be.

^this

What's the difference between Conor And God?

God doesn't think he's Conor

{<jordan}
Thought he was going to beat Mayweather? Good one

He didn't actually think he was gonna win. It's called promotion. Id promote myself vs prime Mike Tyson if it meant getting 100 million in my bank

I think what is intriguing about this match is both guys strengths match well with the other ones weaknesses.

But who do you think is more confident in their weakness?? Is Conor more confident in his wrestling/grappling than Khabib is in his striking?? I think that is what is going to dictate the fight. I believe both guys will be tested, and the more confident guy will come out ahead.

Im pretty up in the air on this one.

I think both knows their weaknesses and try to work on it.

Overall, I think Conor, because I think both are huge weight cutters in their own weigh classes, but only one of them was willing to move up, and that ain't Khabib.

Not sure I agree with that. Khabib's strength (grappling, ground and pound) are definitely Conor's weakness, but Khabib actually has decent striking defense. Conor pretty much has a puncher's chance.

If Khabib showed any weakness in the Iaquinta fight, it was his cardio in the later rounds, which is something I don't see Conor exploiting.

Conor is delusional

Khabib is confident and secure

Interesting question. I'd say Conor is (maybe overly) confident in his ground game. Khabib knows his striking is far weaker then his grappling IMO.

Conor has never pulled out of a fight . Khabib could have fought many time injured but refused too

Khabib, undefeated calm and relaxed. Genuine confidence.

Doesn't show off trying to overcompensate.

Conor is typical of a loudmouth who has to puff his chest out but as soon as shit goes south we see his true colors.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Conor is SHOOK!
Crygyf8.gif

Khabib is CONFIDENT!
giphy.gif

Conor

Khabib recognizes he can lose and how

I doubt Conor has those same thoughts

Back