Conor McGregor: WWE Guys Are 'Messed Up P*ssies'

giphy.gif

fcf11684be0c5976b6d943fbd3a17707.jpg

j7t3cg.png

Conor made the Forbes list of highest paid athletes making $22 million this year. $18 mil from his fight salary and $4 mil from endorsements. No WWE wrestler even comes close to that. The top 5 highest paid are,

The Rock- $3.5 Million Plus 7% bonus for high merchandise sales, only appears on selected WWE Dates

John Cena- $2.75 mil, 7% on merchandise sales, plus PPV revenue

Undertaker
- $2.25 Million 7% bonus for high merchandise sales, Travel & Accommodation, PPV revenue share if featured on a main event

Triple H
- $2.12 mil, Also acts as WWE executive and talent contract.

Brock Lesnar- $2 mil, 3.25% bonus for high merchandise sales, Free Travel, PPV revenue share

Randy Orton $1,6 million % Merchandise sales, travel and accommodation, PPV share

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/wwe-wrestlers-salaries/
Yeah, and arguably the biggest reason made that much money, was by acting like a pro wrestler. Pro wrestler live and work in a shark tank environment, are on the road 300 days a year, and usually sacrifice their physical and mental health in the process. I'm sure there's tougher jobs out there, eg combat soldier, but pro wrestlers are anything but pussies.

I used to, when I was a kid lol

and he'll always be "The Rock" so I think that he should be considered a wrestler
Conor should not be calling pro wrestlers pussies. 300 days plus workload.

He earns way more than them.
Then who? Not the top stars. Shawn Michaels was making Conor McGregor money in the 90's. Let's not talk about how much money someone like the Rock or stone cold or sting make for just part time appearances.

In 2002, the Rock made 30 mil for one year worth of wrestling.

Conor should not be calling pro wrestlers pussies. 300 days plus workload.
who cares how many days they work a year? he can call them whatever he wants to call them

Then who? Not the top stars. Shawn Michaels was making Conor McGregor money in the 90's. Let's not talk about how much money someone like the Rock or stone cold or sting make for just part time appearances.

In 2002, the Rock made 30 mil for one year worth of wrestling.
no he didnt..... he as a brand maybe made 30 million, but he didnt make 30 million from wrestling alone..... thats just a lie

Vince McMahon grew up street fighting so he's right about that. But there are lots of tough guys in wrestling

who cares how many days they work a year? he can call them whatever he wants to call them
Not when a fuckton of wrestlers have died or have their life fucked up by brain injuries.

John Cena does not make more than Conor, he may have more money due to being a star for years...... but Conor is far better paid than anyone in wrestling, well anyone not named Dwayne Johnson

but i'm sure mcgregor would love thier paychecks lol

My favorite fighter makes more money then your favorite wrestler

You are all acting like kids with this shit

Lol at sensitive WWE fanboys in here.

The WWE is trash nowadays. I'm really shocked that so many people watch that embarrassing garbage still. It's not even real professional wrestling anymore. The whole style and format of the in ring action and out of ring action has changed.

Shitty boy band music. Shitty overrated indy wrestlers pushed as main eventers. Shittty ring names. Absolute shitty storylines. The list goes on. The product today has been watered down to the point where it's impossible to watch for me.

Not when a fuckton of wrestlers have died or have their life fucked up by brain injuries.
so because that happens Conor isnt allowed to call them pussies? calm the fuck down lol

My favorite fighter makes more money then your favorite wrestler

You are all acting like kids with this shit
Im just correcting him, what Conor makes per fight or per year means fuck all to me

Yeah, and arguably the biggest reason made that much money, was by acting like a pro wrestler. Pro wrestler live and work in a shark tank environment, are on the road 300 days a year, and usually sacrifice their physical and mental health in the process. I'm sure there's tougher jobs out there, eg combat soldier, but pro wrestlers are anything but pussies.

I totally agree. I get a kick out of pro wrestling and still tune in from time to time, but the product has been so shitty that I've stopped watching it. I still like watching the documentaries and shoot interviews though. I think any fan of combat sports would find the history of pro wrestling interesting. After all (from a promotional aspect) MMA is really Pro Wrestling's little brother.

Last edited:
Vince McMahon would slap that little turd back to Ireland or wherever the fuck he's really from.

Steroid heads bumping and doing ballet. They are pussies

Don't you also have a problem with mma or any other sport? How about action movies?

Because they are all in steroids as well.

I'm not a wwe fan, at least not since the late 90's but I respect what they do. They are better athletes than most guys participating in most "real sports".

Tougher than mma fighters? No. But still damn tough.

Nah, not these days. Maybe 10 years ago.

There are a few around, I'm sure the likes of Samoa Joe and AJ Styles could hold their own in a fight.

You really think that an overwhelming majority of wrestlers couldn't hold their own in a fight?

Regardless of how fake wrestling is these guys still slam the shit out of their bodies like 5-6 days a week and are highly trained in moves that inflict pain.

Get put in a wrestling submission for real, like a 'Figure 4' or a "Crossface Chicken Wing" and tell me moves that will legit break bones, tear tendons etc. when seriously applied, wouldn't be effective against the majority of the population.

Unless you're some real wrestler, or moderate BJJ or something like, a huge fucking roided up wrestler who's trained to instantly pull these moves will absolutely have his way with you.

Back