Conor McGregor: WWE Guys Are 'Messed Up P*ssies'

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
giphy.gif

There's a good chance we won't be seeing Conor McGregor at a Wrestlemania like Ronda Rousey in the future.

"For the most part, those WWE guys are p*ssies, to be honest," McGregor said. "They're messed up p*ssies, if you ask me. Fair play to Brock [Lesnar], he got in and fought, but at the end of the day he was juiced up to the f*cking eye balls, so how can I respect that? And then what's the other guy? The other guy hasn't fought yet, so I don't know about him yet."

"There's some dons in that wrestling game," McGregor said. "The McMahons, they're dons. Triple H is a don. The Rock is a don. But the rest of them are p*ssies."

Audio from TMZ link
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/conor-mcgregor-brock-lesnar-wwe/

CfF0oE.gif

Last edited:
but i'm sure mcgregor would love thier paychecks lol

Id like to see Conor McGregor in a Submission match

Ken Shamrock, Josh Barnett, Kazushi Sakuraba, Masakatsu Funaki, Brock Lesnar, Mark Coleman, Dan Severn, Don Frye.....

Not exactly pussies and they have all done professional wrestling.

There are many others I could list as well. I'm sure many wwe guys are shitty fighters, but I'd hardly call them pussies for what they put their bodies through.

I'm not a Conor hater nor a Conor fan, but I do appreciate him as a fighter. With that said though, he is being pretty ignorant towards a large group of guys that have paved the way for mma to get to where it is at today.

Especially when he essentially plays a pro wrestling villain.

he isnt wrong

Ken Shamrock, Josh Barnett, Kazushi Sakuraba, Masakatsu Funaki, Brock Lesnar, Mark Coleman, Dan Severn, Don Frye.....

There are many others I could list as well. I'm sure many wwe guys are shitty fighters, but I'd hardly call them pussies for what they put their bodies through.

So what? what is the point of listing those names.

Here's one for you... Ronda Rousey, Randy Couture, Rampage Jackson, GSP - they're all actors. They're not pussies either but they also dabbled in acting. So clearly all actors aren't pussies....

I'm not a Conor hater nor a Conor fan, but I do appreciate him as a fighter. With that said though, he is being pretty ignorant towards a large group of guys that have paved the way for mma to get to where it is at today.

Especially when he essentially plays a pro wrestling villain.
What about ric flair? Connor stole his whole gimmick

Back