Conor McGregor: WWE Guys Are 'Messed Up P*ssies'

He's just sour because if Conor had to wrestle in the WWE against people his own size it would be midgets or women.

Messed up yeah, pussies?

Nah, I guarantee you all them guys are tough as nails.

They occasionally perform with significant injuries (for example Stone Cold talks about wrestling matches with a torn triceps).

thought I'd never say this but i'm starting to like Conor.

Fuck, I miss old school ecw.

Whatever. I respect WWE guys for what they do. I came up on WWF like a lot of fight fans here and they're still out there putting their bodies on the line to give people a show night after night week after week. I know, I get it, it's not real. The matches are scripted. Whoopity-fucking-do. They fill a niche and they do it well. What's the point of Conor attacking them?

786de3bed1f86697ab32568f6fb3a216.gif

Jack Swagger would fuck him right up

even a smaller guy like Dolph Ziggler

i'm willing to say that more than half of pro wreslter were amatuer wrestlers and almost all of them are tough as nails

lol no they dont
The Cena does. Conor just started getting paid really well. Its sad that Pro Wrestlers make more than MMA fighters. But until the UFC Grows it will stay that way.

Nah, I guarantee you all them guys are tough as nails.

Nah, not these days. Maybe 10 years ago.

There are a few around, I'm sure the likes of Samoa Joe and AJ Styles could hold their own in a fight.

The Cena does. Conor just started getting paid really well. Its sad that Pro Wrestlers make more than MMA fighters. But until the UFC Grows it will stay that way.

Why is it sad? These guys work like 200 days a year putting on shows. They deserve to get paid for taking that kind of abuse.

Impudent whelp!!

Back