Conor McGregor: WWE Guys Are 'Messed Up P*ssies'

Conor should go on the road with them and take bumps , let's see if changes his opinion.

Conor with Dana in his corner vs Nakamura with Vince in his corner

giphy.gif

Yeah, I wouldn't call pro wrestlers "pussies" considering the constant abuse they take.

I'd love to see Conor run the ropes and take a back bump. Willing to bet he quits immediately.

giphy.gif

Sounds like someone's asking for an Attitude Adjustment.

LOLCENAWINS

I put wrestlers on par with guys like football players.

And I'm sure a lot of those guys are as tough, if not tougher than MMA fighters.

MF'ers out there like Ronnie Lott (safety for the 49'ers) who badly broke a finger in a (I believe playoff) game and opted to have the finger cut off just so he could go back in the game.

You think a fucking psycho who would rather lop off a body part than sit out a football game isn't tougher than a shitload of MMA fighters?

Wrestlers working with broken bones, torn ligaments and shit like that where they fuck something up and still go like 20 minutes of a match.

Not guys you wanna run into in a dark alley.

giphy.gif

There's a good chance we won't be seeing Conor McGregor at a Wrestlemania like Ronda Rousey in the future.

"For the most part, those WWE guys are p*ssies, to be honest," McGregor said. "They're messed up p*ssies, if you ask me. Fair play to Brock [Lesnar], he got in and fought, but at the end of the day he was juiced up to the f*cking eye balls, so how can I respect that? And then what's the other guy? The other guy hasn't fought yet, so I don't know about him yet."

"There's some dons in that wrestling game," McGregor said. "The McMahons, they're dons. Triple H is a don. The Rock is a don. But the rest of them are p*ssies."

Audio from TMZ link
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/conor-mcgregor-brock-lesnar-wwe/

CfF0oE.gif

You'd think he's doing this to start working a program with one of the wrestlers in WWE except as far as I know, they got rid of their midget division a long time ago so he missed his chance. he could have painted himself green and been a leprechaun in their midget division.

I put wrestlers on par with guys like football players.

And I'm sure a lot of those guys are as tough, if not tougher than MMA fighters.

MF'ers out there like Ronnie Lott (safety for the 49'ers) who badly broke a finger in a (I believe playoff) game and opted to have the finger cut off just so he could go back in the game.

You think a fucking psycho who would rather lop off a body part than sit out a football game isn't tougher than a shitload of MMA fighters?

Wrestlers working with broken bones, torn ligaments and shit like that where they fuck something up and still go like 20 minutes of a match.

Not guys you wanna run into in a dark alley.

Mick Foley lost an ear in a wrestling match and continued to the end. We'll never see an MMA fighter do that!

You'd think he's doing this to start working a program with one of the wrestlers in WWE except as far as I know, they got rid of their midget division a long time ago so he missed his chance. he could have painted himself green and been a leprechaun in their midget division.

Been done already...

Hornswoggle-various-gifs-001_004.gif

8mrT6.gif

hornswoggle_slower.gif

Conor's gonna regret this shit when USADA pops him.

USADA is on an industry destroying crusade, and Conor is next on the chopping block.
They cant destroy him if he isn't juicing. It's not like they're planting the shit.

Mick Foley lost an ear in a wrestling match and continued to the end. We'll never see an MMA fighter do that!

I think that's the match where he looked like he was smiling with a bloody mouth but he said actually what happened was his bottom teeth went through is lip and he was pushing his tongue through to confirm whether or not he had a hole in his lip.

Same guy getting slammed on thumbtacks and thrown off a 20' cage and still going, how many MMA fighters do you really think could do that.

Guys are confusing the ability to fight as a sport with the toughness and fighting outside the cage.

You have to remember a lot of wrestlers are legit versed in stuff that's not allowed in the cage and crazy enough to use it, shit like you'd learn in Krav Maga.

Then who? Not the top stars. Shawn Michaels was making Conor McGregor money in the 90's. Let's not talk about how much money someone like the Rock or stone cold or sting make for just part time appearances.

In 2002, the Rock made 30 mil for one year worth of wrestling.

This is now.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/wwe-wrestlers-salaries/

Gsp was earning 5-6 mil a fight back in 2013. Conor sells more than GSP, you'd think he'd be earning even more than that now per fight.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...rticles/georges-stpierre-5-million-ufc-fight/

A few fights a year can earn Conor 20+ mil easy. The wrestlers just aren't doing that these days.

I think that's the match where he looked like he was smiling with a bloody mouth but he said actually what happened was his bottom teeth went through is lip and he was pushing his tongue through to confirm whether or not he had a hole in his lip.

Same guy getting slammed on thumbtacks and thrown off a 20' cage and still going, how many MMA fighters do you really think could do that.

Guys are confusing the ability to fight as a sport with the toughness and fighting outside the cage.

You have to remember a lot of wrestlers are legit versed in stuff that's not allowed in the cage and crazy enough to use it, shit like you'd learn in Krav Maga.

The match you're describing was Hell In A Cell vs. The Undertaker. The match where Foley lost an ear was a couple years earlier in WCW when he was wrestling Big Van Vader in Germany.

Conor's fanbase is the casuals who watch WWE so not sure what he is crying about.

Dean Melenko? Dude is like 1000. You could've at least used Jack Swagger.
Jack Swagger would beat him right now, if they fought. He's twice Conor's size and a great wrestler. He actually beat Cain Valesquez once or twice in college.

giphy.gif

There's a good chance we won't be seeing Conor McGregor at a Wrestlemania like Ronda Rousey in the future.

"For the most part, those WWE guys are p*ssies, to be honest," McGregor said. "They're messed up p*ssies, if you ask me. Fair play to Brock [Lesnar], he got in and fought, but at the end of the day he was juiced up to the f*cking eye balls, so how can I respect that? And then what's the other guy? The other guy hasn't fought yet, so I don't know about him yet."

"There's some dons in that wrestling game," McGregor said. "The McMahons, they're dons. Triple H is a don. The Rock is a don. But the rest of them are p*ssies."

Audio from TMZ link
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/conor-mcgregor-brock-lesnar-wwe/

CfF0oE.gif

" Don's" pretty lame... He knows the right ppl to play up to though. Overall conor and his fan base is off charts annoying.

Back