Conor McGregor: WWE Guys Are 'Messed Up P*ssies'

Conor vs one of those pussies
giphy.gif

ta-da-da-da-dahh

it's the motherfucking D-O-double-G.

Ken Shamrock, Josh Barnett, Kazushi Sakuraba, Masakatsu Funaki, Brock Lesnar, Mark Coleman, Dan Severn, Don Frye.....

Not exactly pussies and they have all done professional wrestling.

There are many others I could list as well. I'm sure many wwe guys are shitty fighters, but I'd hardly call them pussies for what they put their bodies through.

I'm not a Conor hater nor a Conor fan, but I do appreciate him as a fighter. With that said though, he is being pretty ignorant towards a large group of guys that have paved the way for mma to get to where it is at today.

Especially when he essentially plays a pro wrestling villain.

I'd venture to say most if not all those guys were juiced.

Conor's gonna regret this shit when USADA pops him.

USADA is on an industry destroying crusade, and Conor is next on the chopping block.

He better not talk like that with CM Punk in WW division too!. Punk is still undefeated in UFC, signed in february 2014 and its now august 2016 and he still has not been beaten in UFC. Conor could get destroyed.

So what? what is the point of listing those names.

Here's one for you... Ronda Rousey, Randy Couture, Rampage Jackson, GSP - they're all actors. They're not pussies either but they also dabbled in acting. So clearly all actors aren't pussies....

My point was that not all wrestlers are pussies.

I thought that was pretty clear. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suite.

why does sherdog post about wwe so much? is it because of Brock?
haven't most of us outgrown wwe already? not judging if you still like wwe, you like what like

My point was that not all wrestlers are pussies.

I thought that was pretty clear. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suite.

Steroid heads bumping and doing ballet. They are pussies

Well they make more money than Conor.

but i'm sure mcgregor would love thier paychecks lol

and has enjoyed their writers--conar getting mad heat from wwe type interviews.

he stole his look from hot canadian model;

stole his mic skills from wwe

stole his takedowns and sub defense from james toney.

Back