• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor - "Welterweight. Three weight world champion. That’s next."

I know everyone loves shitting on him, but what do you expect him to say?
I can’t cut weight anymore, I suck and will get crushed at 170?
He doesn't need to say anything though. He should shut the fuck up and retire. It's not like he needs the money. The problem is he's an attention-seeking man-child.

"You always seem to go after the biggest guy on the block."

Laughs. "No, no, no, I'm the biggest guy on the block."

Great interview.

Great interview.

-Conor think he still have it in him, will shut down the haters.

-Conor demonstrating his Black forge restaurant, he didnt buy it for money, he had a personal place for this pub since he used to go there with Dee when he was younger :)

-he can even go above 170 now, easily, he had problem doing with when fighting diaz and cowboy, but now he is ok with that weight.

-see usman as sloppy striker, that is getting older, he do not feel scared of usman.

all that made me want to drink a nice good Guiness stout :)

Conor would have an awful time at 170. I could see him losing to pretty much everyone in the top 12. He could maybe catch chiesa,belal but those guys could grind him up too.

Christ, can you imagine Conor trying to fight Welterweight contenders?

He's gonna fight Burns, Luque, Colby, Khamzat, or Usman?

<Dany07><36>

I mean, whatever man, go for it I guess.
It'll be hilarious watching him get manhandled.

His power hasn't translated particularly well at LW. WW seems unwise.
In his defense, he's either dropped or KO'd everyone he fought at welterweight.

Of course, he won't do shit as he's a parttime MMA fighter, parttime businessman, and a near fulltime alcoholic

I think this was already posted, but thanks for adding the cliffs.

"he can even go above 170 now, easily, he had problem doing with when fighting diaz and cowboy, but now he is ok with that weight"
Ah yes, fighting against two overblown lightweights means you can compete with killers like Usman at 170.
Delusional from Conor.

I'm not even sure he could still beat Eddie Alvarez again lol He's more delusional then his dumbass fans.
I always find things like this funny. His haters say stupid shit like Cejudo would beat him, or Alvarez would beat him, yet it’s the three or four fans he has on Sherdog that are the delusional ones.

I think this was already posted, but thanks for adding the cliffs.

"he can even go above 170 now, easily, he had problem doing with when fighting diaz and cowboy, but now he is ok with that weight"
Ah yes, fighting against two overblown lightweights means you can compete with killers like Usman at 170.
Delusional from Conor.
I kinda interpreted what he said about 170 differently than the cliffs.

he said something like he feels great at 170 when he has proper camp, and Diaz 2 and Cowboy were examples of how good he can be at that weight with a proper camp. swear it sounded like he called the two flawless performances.

but to your point, either way, it's a bit delusional lol

Awkward time to throw his hat into the WW ring when Dana just announced Leon vs Usman.
Good point.
Leon and Conor are both under Paradigm.

So I'm guessing Conor is either not too confident in Leon winning or wants to steal his title shot.

Back