Media Conor McGregor - "Welterweight. Three weight world champion. That’s next."

He realizes Usman is the champ, right? And Khamzat is coming up quick?

Go ahead, Conor. Fight Khamzat. Go for it.

Can you imagine... LMAO

Khamzat will lift him up like a parent does a crying baby.

Hold him in the air and not let him down. Would be glorious to witness that!! <{Heymansnicker}>

RJOC0W.gif

Last edited:
It says pub talk on the video, but I’m not watching that.
It sounds more like drunk talk with some narcotics thrown in for good measure if he thinks he ever wins the WW belt. No matter who is the champ they will beat Conor with ease at any point. He put on some muscle and thinks he’s a WW now? In a wrestle heavy top end division. He’s out of his fucking mind.

I know everyone loves shitting on him, but what do you expect him to say?
I can’t cut weight anymore, I suck and will get crushed at 170?

He could say I found my love for this sport again. It was hard having all this money and still finding motivation but trust me i've found it and 2022 is going to be a rebirth.

All his fans would eat that up and even someone like me who isn't exactly a fan would read that and kind of be rooting for him a little. The way he comes across though is just an entitled douche and I can' t see ever rooting for him again.

He sounds very different, like he has a cold or a sore throat. Also looks huge.

I´m not implying anything here....

ALSO, that shirt i b-e-a-utiful!

{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
With the way he is gaining size he will soon set his eyes on that HW strap.

I know everyone loves shitting on him, but what do you expect him to say?
I can’t cut weight anymore, I suck and will get crushed at 170?
How about..

I want to have fun, money fights at WW with ex-LW. I want that skinny Mexican Nate. And I want Masvidal. He could even ask for Dustin at 170.

But no.. This fucking clown says he’s coming for the belt. With 2 fights on his contract. Don’t stick up for the man. This is fucking truly delusional and let him fight his own battles.

Back