• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor - "Welterweight. Three weight world champion. That’s next."

Listen obviously hes talking crazy but I just want to point out how hilarious it is that the anti Conor squad say after every loss "hes broken. Mentally destroyed. Khabib and DP stole his soul" etc...

Yet within days or even seconds after every single loss, Conor is right back to showing his insane self belief. It must really drive his rent free obsessed haters crazy

I can go in twitter and call out Usman right now. Doesn't mean anything. There is a difference between crazy self belief, and being delusional and pandering to brain dead fans

If Conor hadn't have gotten his ass kicked by Nate, particularly if he could have fought RDA without any delay around UFC 196-200 era

(Lots of ifs here, I get it)

Conor would have had a chance to KO the RDA that Eddie Alvarez KOed ... And

The GHOST of Robbie Lawler who Tyron Woodley KOed who as I recall only won 1 out of about his next 6 fights after his consecutive life altering wars with Rory and Carlos Condit.

Now, Conor never could have EARNED those title shots, and he certainly could have gotten his ass handed to him by RDA, and or Robbie.

But that was his best bet at 3 belts.

He would get fucking MURDERED by Usman. That would be like watching a lion play with it's food.

Conor was elite at 145.

He is a sub .500 fighter at LW.

And as far as I know he has never fought an actual natural WW.

Can you imagine... LMAO

Khamzat will lift him up like a parent does a crying baby.

Hold him in the air and not let him down. Would be glorious to witness that!! <{Heymansnicker}>

RJOC0W.gif
upload_2022-5-5_12-51-45.png

He realizes Usman is the champ, right? And Khamzat is coming up quick?

Go ahead, Conor. Fight Khamzat. Go for it.

Exactly, let him go get manhandled by dudes bigger than anyone he’s ever fought in his life

Neither Cerrone or Diaz are journeymen...it's always cringe seeing MMA fans trying to adopt boxing terms to fit some type of agenda. They've both beaten world champs and have challenged for the title, that's not what journeymen typically do.
Cerrone was totally washed up for Conor, he did not even try like a journeyman might have.

Conor is not big enough to play at 170. He doesn't have the heart, lungs, nor the skeleton. to hang that muscle on his frame and be a champ. It would be like a CIVIC with 50lbs of boost going after a blown small block.

Cerrone was totally washed up for Conor, he did not even try like a journeyman might have.
Haha yeah that is for sure. Dude looked like a zombie. But it's still weird calling someone a journeyman like that, like I wouldn't say Tito Ortiz knocked out a journeyman when he beat up Chuck Liddell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back