• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor - "Welterweight. Three weight world champion. That’s next."

Never said it wasn't delusion - he is into that law of attraction ("conceive, believe, achieve") stuff, but the fact remains he would fight about anyone and is not a ducker like 'certain past champions'. You cant also pretend like he has not achieved alot either, and that "delusion" has seen him attain heights not even his most ardent old school fans thought he would achieve.
Not a ducker? He keeps calling out big names like Usman in the media but then hits up the president on his DMs for prople like Sanchez.

Not going to happen.
There’s too many hard guys for Connor to beat off at 170.
He might beat off a few of them, but no way can he beat them all off.

Hard to argue with that. If pillow fists Colby can have him do the chicken dance then Conor can hurt him, especially since Conor's power is proven to translate to 170 (just ask the once thought of as undroppable Nate)

this is my take :
Conor if he has a brain (and he does) must know that he has very little (or no) serious chance (or intent) to get far in welterweight. He isn't good enough, and he is far too short, bad cardio, iffy BJJ, iffy wrestling, and far too much time off.

He just is addicted to the limelight, to the fame, and so wants to continue fighting in UFC to feed his massive ego.

Due to his huge increase in muscle mass (strange how that happened whilst recovering from a broken leg), he is at a weight (prob right now 185 to 190lbs) at which there is no way he will get back down to 155lbs without changing his current regime.

Ergo.... he just wants a couple more big paychecks and doesn't really care too much about wins/losses.

He literally already has 4 KDs and a KO at WW lol.

Against lightweights,one a journeyman and the other completely washed up

Hardly a great measure of how he would do against the current crop of ww

He didn't do too well against in his 2 fights against a man that isn't good enough to be champ at 155, never mind 170

He had a good run a few years ago, but he is finished. He spends more time drinking and lifting weights now and obviously can't do cardio due to his injury, which was already quite suspect to begin with

He would be best cutting to 155, as he hasn't a prayer at 170 these days

Listen obviously hes talking crazy but I just want to point out how hilarious it is that the anti Conor squad say after every loss "hes broken. Mentally destroyed. Khabib and DP stole his soul" etc...

Yet within days or even seconds after every single loss, Conor is right back to showing his insane self belief. It must really drive his rent free obsessed haters crazy

He realizes Usman is the champ, right? And Khamzat is coming up quick?

Go ahead, Conor. Fight Khamzat. Go for it.

I think he’s have a better shot as usman than khamzat.

hkamzat would just dunk conor in lucky charms

Listen obviously hes talking crazy but I just want to point out how hilarious it is that the anti Conor squad say after every loss "hes broken. Mentally destroyed. Khabib and DP stole his soul" etc...

Yet within days or even seconds after every single loss, Conor is right back to showing his insane self belief. It must really drive his rent free obsessed haters crazy
He’s “chasing it “

if he gets starched by usman or mas or whomever in his next fight then What does he say?

does he slide back and say “I still love the sport I still love to compete I’ll be back !”

Or does he make excuses and threaten Dustin poirers gardener

Conor is delusional. No gas tank. Can’t wrestle. Welterweight is stacked with savages.

How old is usman? How many guys has he brutally destroyed?

He's 34, Conor is 33.

He destroyed Colby the first time, who is pretty much the second best fighter of the division.
He sent Masvidal into the shadowrealmed in a contender for the K.O. of the year. (He almost decapitated him with that punch)
He TKO'd Burns, who is the #3 in the division.

Do you even UFC bro?

The only way it works:

Khazmat retires Usman, Khazmat can't make weight anymore, Colby doesn't fight for a tittle, then Conor fights Luque/Leon (and then he still loses)

<5>

Back