Media Conor Mcgregor wants fight against Nate Diaz for the 155 title next.

It's bullshit. Obvious bullshit. I think we can all agree on that. First of all, Diaz isn't a contender at any weight class. Second, LW has a well deserving contender already in Do Bronx.

That said, Diaz choked McGregor out and rallied against him in their second fight after getting wrecked early. Diaz matches up well against McGregor. He's got the heart McGregor lacks.

I think a fight with Diaz would make sense if McGregor loses against Poirier. If he wins he should fight Oliviera. Most likely if he wins he'll start talking shit looking for a boxing match. He'll look for Pacquiao or Logan Paul.

It's a hoot that Conor would seek this. But if the UFC goes along with it they would be practically admitting that they are not a legitimate sport.
I will give u an Example Jan should fight Glover not Izzy and Izzy should rematch Whittaker and Vettori (Because they deserve to fight for the belt) instead of Chasing another belt

This would be equivalent of winning the belt against real estate agent.....oh wait... <6>

Too soon. We need to wait 5 years until that masterpiece is ready. In the meantime I think a title shot against Diego Sanchez is overdue. Still upset we never got to see that cracker. First defense I think should be Siver. Maybe then see what Nate is up to. Could be just like the good old days when Conor set the all-time record for not defending, where we don't see a single ranked contender ever fight for the title again.

On a serious note... this is what broken confidence looks like in real-time. Thank you Khabib.

Completely disagree, should be Conor vs Diego for the title next <45>

""Listen, Conor just beat Poirier, he's now the #1 contender. Him and Nate are one a piece, they've both beat each other... it's the fight that makes sense. McGregor / Diaz 3 for the title.""

- Dana White, probably

<45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Brutally accurate! Along with "It's the fight the fans want to see"

It's the only fight that makes sense right now

Will Nate beats someone like Justin or Oliveria ? Nah i dont think so

I don't know. I just said he should have to in order to be a contender.

It's the only fight that makes sense right now

Neither Nate nor Conor belong in the title picture.

Even if he beats Dustin, its a big jump in the line for Conor to get a title shot.

Diaz vs McGregor 3 needs to happen. But not for a title

Dude hasn‘t even fought and I‘m already tired of his bullshit.

Conor fought Donald Cerrone who was 5-5 in his last 10 fights and washed up, knocked out several times both chinny and shot to the body because "theres a list of men who have called me out and Cerrone is at the top of it"

Wanted to fight 40 year old completely washed up Diego Sanchez because "itd be a cracker" and "Diego is a legend coming off his best performance" where he faked being hurt for the DQ win.

Now he says when he reclaims the 155lb title he wants his first fight vs Nate Diaz because Nate is so deserving of a title shot he shouldnt have to fight a contender. Nates 0-2 in recent years and has like a 17-11 record.

Is Conor a pussy

Whole thing is a joke, cause Conor has no top level game any more.

Despite having couple of decent wins in the past.

Back