Media Conor Mcgregor wants fight against Nate Diaz for the 155 title next.

Given that neither of them has beaten a top contender at LW in several years, I say the trilogy fight should be for the JV BMF belt. Masvidal still holds the original BMF belt and Conor and Nate can make fight contract arrangements with Masvidal if they want a chance to wear that belt...

Typical Conrad BS, fucking nate diaz, give me a fucking break

giphy.gif

Lol what a state LW would become.

Their LW title fight would consist of 2 fighters who would have 1 win in the division COMBINED in the last 4 years and that would be if Conor beats Dustin aswell.

Nate shouldn't be anywhere near the LW title picture, and Conor would be on a 1 fight win streak.

I'm a Nate fan but we need to stop pretending he's anything close to a contender.

Given that neither of them has beaten a top contender at LW in several years, I say the trilogy fight should be for the JV BMF belt. Masvidal still holds the original BMF belt and Conor and Nate can make fight contract arrangements with Masvidal if they want a chance to wear that belt...
well, conor is assuming he has the lw belt, which would mean beating at least 2 top contenders.

And this is exactly why they shouldn't have put Conor anywhere near a title. Now if he wins, he's going to cherry pick fights, assuming he decides to defend the belt. He'll never fight Oliveira or Gaethje, but he'll fight Nate Diaz.

Should have just made the Diaz trilogy but with no title implications

Doesn't think Nate should fight a contender first "Has already proved himself"

Thoughts on that boys. Do you like a fight between Nate Diaz and Conor for the LW belt?

This is why Conor is a fraud …dude wants to fight someone that is not even ranked and hasn't fought in well over a year for a title in weightclass full of killers...didn't he want to fight Diego Sanchez?...I am baffled as to why this dude has fans...both the UFC and Conor are becoming a joke.

Back