Media Conor Mcgregor wants fight against Nate Diaz for the 155 title next.

Conor clearly trying to duck do Bronx who would easily submit him.

do Bronx is the only title fight there should be.

Come down to 155? Nate spent most of his career there. He also doesn’t deserve a title shot. He barely deserves a top 5 fighter

And this is exactly why they shouldn't have put Conor anywhere near a title. Now if he wins, he's going to cherry pick fights, assuming he decides to defend the belt. He'll never fight Oliveira or Gaethje, but he'll fight Nate Diaz.

Should have just made the Diaz trilogy but with no title implications
I think Conor will fight Gaethje because he is a big name unlike Oliveria

I see no problem with this is Conor beats Poirier and Nate beats a top contender in Gatehje or Olivera.

I think Conor will fight Gaethje because he is a big name unlike Oliveria
But it's not a fight he thinks he can win. A few good leg kicks and Conor's mobility is gone. Then he gets tagged, gasses, and drops a UD or maybe gets finished later in the fight. Bad match up for Conor.

He's already talking about fighting Diaz next if he wins. That's what I expect, but I think if fans revolt they won't be able to make that fight.

Come down to 155? Nate spent most of his career there. He also doesn’t deserve a title shot. He barely deserves a top 5 fighter
I dont think Nate can make 155 anymore and if he does it will be hard for him because he missed weight when he fought RDA he was 160.5 at the scales

I see no problem with this is Conor beats Poirier and Nate beats a top contender in Gatehje or Olivera.
He said he doesn't need Nate to beat a contender first. That Nate has already proven that he's worthy of the shot

Will Nate beats someone like Justin or Oliveria ? Nah i dont think so

nate for lw belt at 55 and just read the manny fight negotiations intensified but conor hasnt even beat dustin yet

how would you do nate vs conor 3 for a belt if conor loses and even the boxing match isnt as interesting if conor is coming off a loss to dustin

its gonna be hard not see guys screaming that dustin took a dive if he loses the fight

I’m not a Conor hater, but this statement is getting me there. If Nate had been active at LW, would he be in the top 10? I’m a big fan of his but, c’moooon!

Last edited:
I’m not a Conor hater, but this statement is getting me there. I’d Nate had been active at LW, would he be in the top 10? I’m a big fan of his but, c’moooon!
If Conor wants to fight Nate in the trilogy it should be at 170 not at 155 but Conor is delusional to say that he will defend the LW belt against Nate

Sadly, its the most likley scenario

agreed but the winner of hooker vs chandler and even justin and olivera should be pissed how can theses guys just wait for nate to fight which isnt most likely to happen till 3 months from now then be told you gotta fight again or wait some more till the winner of nate vs conor is decided

That would be embarrassing if a guy outside of the top 10 got a title shot. Some combination of Justin, Oliveira, and Conor/Dustin winner gets the next shot if Khabib officially vacates.
The winner of Conor/Dustin vs The winner of the LIKELY Bout Justin/Oliveria will fight for the Vacant Belt because i think Khabib is a man of his words regarding his retirement

Back