Media Conor Mcgregor wants fight against Nate Diaz for the 155 title next.

Doesn't think Nate should fight a contender first "Has already proved himself"

Thoughts on that boys. Do you like a fight between Nate Diaz and Conor for the LW belt?

Lol

If Do Bronx changed his name to Nate Diaz then yes

The divisional fear of Olivera is powerful.

Nobody will even say his name out loud.

Khabib has retired, and this leaves Charles as the only person in the division who has an unbeaten streak of note.

I would watch the shit out of Diaz v Olivera, but Charles really doesn't gain anything by a win over Nate. He has what he needs to challenge for the title right now.

Diego Sanchez and now Nate Diaz?

This Conor is a fraud and an imposter.

I dont support this move at all. BUT the disrespect is crazy. When he was still at LW, he smoked prime Cowboy, who is half of sherdogs man crush idk why he's scum. And beat prime johnson, Beat prime conor (who then became champ with ease) and recently dispatched Pettis a former LW champ who still looks decent after a huge layoff. Ya must've forgot

I went to look at Nate's ranking and the foxsports page came up, I guess after their deal expired they don't give a shit about keeping it updated.

UFC Rankings | FOX Sports

Nate must have dirt on Conor, and is blackmailing him for a third payday

Diaz getting a title shot or wearing the belt isn't much worse than Conor having it. In fact I think Nate is an all around better fighter anyway. With Khabib gone and McGregor back fighting for the title against Dustin, the division is already in shambles.

Lol holy shit, Khabib please come back.
If he does, I PRAY he brutalizes Conor's face this time. As in gives him lifelong scars to remember him by. Has him so battered that he can't attend the post fight presser and removes all ability to shit talk. This guy has had a lot of breaks and he hasn't had to pay the piper for so long.

He's lost but not in ways that prevented him from shit talking right after. His debt is large and it must be paid. Hopefully Khabib rearranges the guy's face. An I don't say that out of hatred at all. At this point it's a practical need in order for him to develop some sense of who he is and how good he is. He needs it to be spelled out. He's like that kid who got beat up and then wakes up, spits out his tooth, and keeps talking shit. He needs his jaw broken to where he can' t speak any more.

The Faceless God demands it.

Nate Diaz should not get a title shot. He has too many holes in the way he fights to be competing at the higher ranks of a division like lightweight or welterweight, people know how to exploit his style of fighting now by staying calm and kicking his legs. Look at the RDA or the Rory Mcdonald fight destroy his legs and take him down. He has a blackbelt in Jiu jitsu which he never uses and only has good quality submissions against Conor Mcgregor and Jim Miller.

Should be mickey Gall for the 155 title or the other guy that beat cm punk

Conor and his fans always trying to prop Nate up to be some all time great to make his loss look better is halarious

What a Joke Nate will never fight for a world title ever again

Khabib left for a sec and this division already went to shit. Sad to see. Praying to god Poirier wins come 23rd January this division needs a serious champion.
If Conor wins the Title he will held the Division as Hostage

Yeah he's already proven himself but not as a champion.

Nate.jpg
Nate is a JOURNEYMAN he win some he lose some he does not care about Records

Doesn't think Nate should fight a contender first "Has already proved himself"

Thoughts on that boys. Do you like a fight between Nate Diaz and Conor for the LW belt?

Nope unless it is for the BMF belt but the belt is hold by Masvidal

Back