Conor McGregor & Stephen A Smith Exchange Words On Twitter

I don’t see the outrage over what SAS said. He’s entitled to have his own opinion

SAS has a point in that how can Conor go from being out of the octagon for years to demanding a title fight after crushing a slumping 7/10 losses can. But he is wrong to say Conor doesn't deserve Jorge. Jorge makes perfect sense... If he can win that then give him a title shot whether its 155 or 170

UFC golden boy vs ESPN's golden boy ... what could go wrong ...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I don't know anything about this Stephen bloke but I came to a quick conclusion I both hate the motherfucker but also love the motherfucker. How is this possible?!?

I get what SAS is saying. It looked bad. But you can’t always judge something on how a fight looks, especially one that was so quick. First off, Conor hit cowboy with a knee early on, he didn’t get all of it, but he got a piece of it, that set the tone, then the shoulder strikes, while cowboy was getting his bearings, then the head kick sealed his fate, all in 40 seconds. That’s a fight. I didn’t see any quit from cowboy, I saw someone getting fucked up in short order.

What looks bad is SAS digging deeper. He sounds like a fan who paid $80 to watch a fight and is pissed it ended in 40 secs. He is a moron. This is the same guy who was not disappointed seeing Floyd running 12 rounds from Pacquiao.

I don't know anything about this Stephen bloke but I came to a quick conclusion I both hate the motherfucker but also love the motherfucker. How is this possible?!?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Similarly, SAS is able to troll other trolls, which makes him lovable in a weird sorta way.

I dont think it's a big deal.. Its a respect issue within the MMA community because of the walk.. Laying it on the line.. Etc. Like Cowboy has done so many times.. But then again he has looked bad lately.. I remember thinking he should hang them up the past 2 post fight pressers. Avoiding contact/preventing CTE is something cowboy should do at this point.. Its hard to think otherwise. And SAS probably has a view a lot of casuals have not knowing the full situation and makes some points as well. Not a real big deal imo

Khabib Nurmagomedov called him a "coward." He is an expert MMA fighter. Expert opinion matches the tape. So, who am I to disagree? LOL
Called him a coward because he has fear before a fight. Just like Tyson did...both cowards. You aren’t though...

Stephen is absolutely right, you know... Not to say this fight was (this word was censored by an American communist Sherdog mod).
Only retards think the fight was ......

SAS has a point in that how can Conor go from being out of the octagon for years to demanding a title fight after crushing a slumping 7/10 losses can. But he is wrong to say Conor doesn't deserve Jorge. Jorge makes perfect sense... If he can win that then give him a title shot whether its 155 or 170
Cerrone had 1 bad performance in his last 8 fights before Conor, which included dominating #4 in may. Lol at calling him a can.

No honesty on Sherdog.

So naive and gullible. It's sad to see.

afa20089fc7f336a53b868f2bcf8e2a9.jpg
Another quality post by you.

You have literally no sense.

Why would a multi billion dollar company risk their entire value to fix a fight that they expect to end in their favor. It’s retarded.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Similarly, SAS is able to troll other trolls, which makes him lovable in a weird sorta way.

the best part is everyone calling him a bum when he's getting paid $8 million a year to say all the bullshit trolls say on sherdog but get paid nothing for.

Another quality post by you.

You have literally no sense.

Why would a multi billion dollar company risk their entire value to fix a fight that they expect to end in their favor. It’s retarded.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Oh man... This UFC's payroll is so fucking hilarious.

Only shills think it wasn't. But, coming from YOU, this is absolutely not a surprise.
{<jordan}

WAR STEPHEN A!! RESPECT.
It makes zero sense. None. You have literally no cognitive ability.

Why would a multi billion dollar company risk billions to fix a fight expected to end in their favor? Yeah, you won’t answer....

Does Stephan A not realize he's on video?

Smith is just saying what a million fan thinks. Joe is looking down at this from his ivory tower. Thinks he's soooo smart.

It makes zero sense. None. You have literally no cognitive ability.

Why would a multi billion dollar company risk billions to fix a fight expected to end in their favor? Yeah, you won’t answer....
How much they pay you to play stupid here? Ahhh come on man, tell us. I always wanted to know.

Back