Conor McGregor & Stephen A Smith Exchange Words On Twitter

You're continuing to assume that fixing a fight in the UFC has anything to do with immediate profitability.

I outed you in the Fedor/Cro Cop thread as being a complete casual who clearly hasn't seen the fight (you claim Fedor won the fight because of his takedowns). This is 100% false. You know it, everybody who has seen the fight knows it. Now you're so deep you can't go anywhere but further down. Should give you pause for thought.......wait now, that's the root of your problem.

Now you're in here trying to convince people that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the UFC to sway or even fix a fight.

Log off mate, you're taking big lumps on here today. Go crack a beer and read some USADA reports.
Lol at you conflating topics.

fuckin respond to my points or go away already. This response says absolutely nothing.

Lol at you conflating topics.

fuckin respond to my points or go away already. This response says absolutely nothing.
You're literally claiming that it's impossible for the UFC to fix or directly influence the outcome of a fight.

The stupidity you've displayed in the Fedor/Cro Cop thread is simply an immediate reference to your inability to grasp reality. As further evidenced in this thread.

You're literally claiming that it's impossible for the UFC to fix or directly influence the outcome of a fight.

The stupidity you've displayed in the Fedor/Cro Cop thread is simply an immediate reference to your inability to grasp reality. As further evidenced in this thread.
It’s impossible for them to fix a fight without taking significant risk that could ruin their franchise value. That’s just a fact. Despite your obnoxious kicking and screaming.

Jesus Fucking Christ, Stephen...

Can you please just learn to say...

"I disagree"

Verbose asshole.

giphy.gif

The seed is planted! Conor VS Stephen December 14th under Zuffa Boxing.
Quite a few Sherdoggers want to plant their seed

joe 'we're gonna lose blackface' rogan has no credibility after crying over Rhonda, and Conor was one of the participants so he doesn't get to also be a critic. Truth hurts, Cerrone was a soft touch who they correctly calculated was far more likely to contribute to a Conor comeback than derailment. No way they seriously jeopardize one of their last remaining moneymakers against a dangerous fighter. If Cerrone won they would have lost money in the long run. He was happy to get embarrassed, enough said.

what's the "we're gonna lose blackface' about?

Conor going after someone for shit talking. Did hell freeze over?

They deleted my post about this kflo fella and the others, who come here to play stupid defending UFC/USADA at all costs. Every single time that the opportunity comes, I'll say the same.

This kind of people come here with nice words, pretending everyone is crazy by thinking something is wrong, it is all ok, nothing is fishy, with things happening in front of our eyes. NEVER TRICKED ME, try harder.

Their agendas are well known here, always pretending they inform people, but the trick is "inform by misleading". Even employees wouldn't do this so hard like they do. Even some mods on this, deleting posts about opinions... Hilarious. After all, a big forum is a very good place to do some damage control of big companies, huh?
{<jordan}

Back