Conor McGregor & Stephen A Smith Exchange Words On Twitter

I don’t have that big of a problem with what he said. But he is talking like he needed to see Conor McGregor in a war. Conor McGregor when he is winning fights does not get into wars. He finishes the fights very fast. That’s what he does.
What he’s trying to say is it’s hard to tell if Conor is really back cuz he made it look so easy and clean that it’s hard to say what Conor we are going to get going into his next fight... is the cardio fix can he handle pressure that sorta stuff

I hate how this fucking bum has an MMA platform now..send him back to covering men playing with balls or whatever the fuck he does.
He makes more money in one year than five generations of your pitiful bloodline will ever see

LMAO joe and conor both know that shit was fixed there salty that they are being called out thats why there so quick to defend any other situation and joe and conor wouldnt be giving this dude the time of day #twitterwarriors #conoronlyfightsontwitter

1532130356213.jpg

or he isn't used to fighters instead of team sport cucks? (I have no idea who he normally 'reports' on)
He usually does basketball and football... the ufc is just trying to get some casuals into it I like when SAS is on for a fight cuz I know it means it’s a big eventl

War Stephen A Urkel.....F roided out, coked up, TRT’d up 5 foot little gnome Rogan.

Rogan thinks he is so knowledgeable because he rolls naked and gets high with Eddie Bravo.

Last edited:
The absolute worst thing about the espn merger is these sports casters who dont know a goddamn thing about the sport talking, and making EVERYONE look stupid.

War Stephen A Urkel.....F roided out, coked up, TRT’d up 5 foot little gnome Rogan.

Rogan thinks he is so knowledgeable because he rolls naked and gets highly with Eddie Bravo.
Lol!!

Did he break his orbital bone from Conors thigh???
nah its when it decided to take a nap on conors shoulder

if conor tried that on kabib or jorge they either would of taken conor down or conor would of ate jorges elbow

He sounds shook.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Good guy Conor spared him

He could of easily ended Stephen with one tweet

literally nothing SAS said was wrong
everyone has known for years now that Cowcuck has no heart
every big main event ends the same way. He crumbles under pressure
7 loses in 10 fights

Cowboy wanted out before it even started. Calling it a fix disrespects conor.

Calling out cowboy for being mentally weak. I don't understand the problem?

same

He usually does basketball and football... the ufc is just trying to get some casuals into it I like when SAS is on for a fight cuz I know it means it’s a big eventl

yeah. Well it shows.

Every basketball game is for a set time.

A fight is as long or short as it takes for one man to best the other.

Also those team sport guys are pretty much cuckolded from speaking their minds by their managers and contracts yea?

He should just fuck off, but as some other poster told me (more eloquently) it's SAS job to act like a loudmouth instigating fuckwit. So... whatever I guess.

LMAO joe and conor both know that shit was fixed there salty that they are being called out thats why there so quick to defend any other situation and joe and conor wouldnt be giving this dude the time of day #twitterwarriors #conoronlyfightsontwitter

lollll...

<WellThere>

It's rather more difficult to go hard like Stephen A does against a combat athlete than a team sports or otherwise non-combat athlete.

You can't just yell at someone and insinuate that they quit, even saying it looked like he quit is insulting, imo.
The human body is taken to its breaking point. He should immerse himself in the sport a bit more.

Back