Conor McGregor & Stephen A Smith Exchange Words On Twitter

I hope Cowboy meets SAS and headkicks him in less than 40 seconds.

the best part is everyone calling him a bum when he's getting paid $8 million a year to say all the bullshit trolls say on sherdog but get paid nothing for.
He’s probably enjoying how easily triggered mma athletes and their fan base are appearing to be. For years he could troll for hours a day and it took someone as sensitive as Kevin Durant to take the bait. Now he’s fishing in a stocked pond, and he knows it..

Another naive shit-tier post bud. Do better.

The risk to reward is massively in their favor.
Yeah, lose billons or maybe make millions that they expected to make anyway. Lol.

It’s sad that you’re actually serious.

It makes zero sense. None. You have literally no cognitive ability.

Why would a multi billion dollar company risk billions to fix a fight expected to end in their favor? Yeah, you won’t answer....

Well I couldn't tell you why but I could tell you how.

They on paper have nothing to do with the fix.

If the fighters are found out, the UFC blames them, calls what they did disgusting, "XYZ fighter was never my friend" - Dana White, etc. Wash their hands of it and move on.

I'm not actually saying they fixed anything, but that if they wanted to, they could, all they would need is plausible deniability.

Yeah, lose billons or maybe make millions that they expected to make anyway. Lol.

You genuinely don't understand how anything works and it's sad to see. Oh well.

giphy.gif

The seed is planted! Conor VS Stephen December 14th under Zuffa Boxing.

Nope. Rogan vs Smith

SAS whenever he wants by whatever he wants

Well I couldn't tell you why but I could tell you how.

They on paper have nothing to do with the fix.

If the fighters are found out, the UFC blames them, calls what they did disgusting, "XYZ fighter was never my friend" - Dana White, etc. Wash their hands of it and move on.

I'm not actually saying they fixed anything, but that if they wanted to, they could, all they would need is plausible deniability.
How would the fighters be paid? How would the fix be guaranteed?

no it doesn’t work the way you say

How would the fighters be paid? How would the fix be guaranteed?

no it doesn’t work the way you say

The fix is never guaranteed. Haven't you ever seen Pulp Fiction?

But if you really want to be sure, make sure you got Herb Dean in there!

HerbDeanSF13_7480_crop_north.jpg

You genuinely don't understand how anything works and it's sad to see. Oh well.
You don’t seem to yet you think you do.

Lol at the idea you understand. Tell me how genius.

I don't watch non-fighting sports, so I'm not familiar with Smith. but if I had to guess, I would say this is all probably a case of his style not translating well into combat/single-competitor sports. Along with him having a casual-level knowledge of the sport & fighting in general.

they don't lose billions. you know they already had a fight fixing scandal that got swept under the rug because the 2 people involved were nobodys right? like it's not even a "conspiracy" the UFC even admitted they knew about it before hand and the fight still continued.

you have to actually prove the UFC fixed the fight themselves and not the fighters or the referee, or the judges, and that's much more difficult than you think it is.

SAS gonna SAS.

I don't know why everybody is surprised now, he does it in every sport he covers, he's a showman not an analyst.

Back