Conor McGregor & Stephen A Smith Exchange Words On Twitter

This is why SAS gets paid $10+ million a year. For what he says to carry so much weight, like it or not your talking about it.

He’s a sports entertainer just as much as Vince McMahon. It’s hilarious to see people get so upset at it.

I'm not familiar with Twitter but Conor posted once and then Stephen A went on a 4 tweet rant to defend himself?

Conor deluded in thinking he smashed Donald's face. "His face was a balloon"

I'm not familiar with Twitter but Conor posted once and then Stephen A went on a 4 tweet rant to defend himself?

LOl-- must be something wrong. I'm guessing Conors replies are missing. Or else Stephen has gone Trump-mode.

Cowboys performance was pathetic. He is right there..

LMAO joe and conor both know that shit was fixed there salty that they are being called out thats why there so quick to defend any other situation and joe and conor wouldnt be giving this dude the time of day #twitterwarriors #conoronlyfightsontwitter

So Stephen A Smith is the new knight for the fixed fight conspiracy theorists?

Lol such phony outrage. Like I said, it was a completely valid take and not controversial in the least bit. Someone tell Conor to demand Dan Hardy apologize for his assessment of the fight.

Conor is sensitive about it because he feels like it takes away from his performance he could care less about cowboy.

I love SAS. Annoying sometimes but doesn’t take himself too seriously and seems like a good guy. His explanation makes sense. Joe is annoying these days.

Lol at this shertard calling cerrone a coward. Lol.
Khabib Nurmagomedov called him a "coward." He is an expert MMA fighter. Expert opinion matches the tape. So, who am I to disagree? LOL

I've never heard SAS start a sentence with sir lol

I want to see Conor fight Mas next. Khabib rematch if Conor can get through Mas.
With Usman out could always make it for the interim.

(Usman has no fans though)

Stephen A is now shook
Seems like he’s backpedaling big time. First, his “response “ to rogan basically ignores what rogan was actually criticizing him for, which wasn’t what he said, but the disrespectful way he said it. Now he’s pretty much offering Conor a blow job. If you’re gonna say it, be ready to back it up. It’s easy to talk shit about basketball players, but think about what you say about fighters.

I don't think the fight was fixed at all. I just think you can credit Conor while also saying Cowboy spit the bit... again.

It's not like this was the first time Cerrone has ever come up small on the biggest stage. He has a long history through his career of doing just that when the pressure is on. Six first round stoppages all in some of the biggest fights of his career attest to it.

I would bet it's one reason Cowboy got the fight in the first place. The UFC needed a name fighter who Conor had a very good chance of looking like Mike Tyson against.

MMA fans are too sensitive for what SAS brings to the table

Back