Media Conor McGregor: I sparked Jose in 12 seconds I demand a recount.

I never knew so many Sherdoggers had in depth info on Conor’s legal and financial status...

Conor should find it a tad embarrassing he got spanked AND dropped by Khabib and now QUIT because HE couldnt get a rematch with Khabib (no-rematch karmas a bitch) oh and Dana basically in so many words wanted to put him on the co-main event lol

HE has his Whiskey to live off of now and he MAY get his revoked driving privileges back in 6 months if he is on good behavior. Lol doesn't look promising. That a lambo is collecting dust.
You’re right he should be embarrassed about that, is funny how people bring that up thinking I’m a Mcgregor fan lol but I’ve been on record saying Conor’s signature move is raising his white flag and surrendering.

Didn’t get caught in 10 years of high level fights including taking hard shots in some wars. Got verbally destroyed for over a year leading up. Then got hit with one of the cleanest counter lefts in the sport.

That was way more then getting caught.
so what that it didn't happen before? it only shows that his "luck" run out. It happens.

Oh, and BTW, he didn't get verbally destroyed.
The UFC president is the one who sanctioned this world tour just to bash Aldo. For shame that MMA fans actually liked all the disrespect towards him.

But that's besides the point. He got caught. There's nothing to be ashamed of.
Look at Cain. Got caught by Junior... look at what happened in the rematches. THAT was domination.
Getting caught is just something that can happen in any MMA fight.

He talks about Aldo a lot lately.

He has to. What accomplishments in MMA has he done lately to make him the mystic Mac that was a fun lil gimmick?
He got carried by Floyd which was embarrassing.
He uses all his millions to pay fines and settle lawsuits, while he continues to rack those up.

Maybe I will go tweet about all my little league home runs I hit so people remember I WAS a bad ass ball player once.
Im not afraid to admit I cant hit a ball for my life today. Kinda like Conor and his chances of winning against any top 5 in LW right now.

Well ya gotta have somethinf to cling to in dark times. Keep living in the past playboy!

Oh crap, you got 250 likes, Congrats dude. Highest count ever!! I felt it was a good post, it wasnt great though.
Seems sarcastic but you're an orange belt so I'm gonna assume you were serious and haven't realized some people name their accounts specific shit to make it look like hundreds of people liked a post

Never thought it actually fooled anyone this legit though lol. Ya goof

so what that it didn't happen before? it only shows that his "luck" run out. It happens.

Oh, and BTW, he didn't get verbally destroyed.
The UFC president is the one who sanctioned this world tour just to bash Aldo. For shame that MMA fans actually liked all the disrespect towards him.

But that's besides the point. He got caught. There's nothing to be ashamed of.
Look at Cain. Got caught by Junior... look at what happened in the rematches. THAT was domination.
Getting caught is just something that can happen in any MMA fight.
Sorry dude but holding the record for fastest loss in a UFC title fight is embarrassing no matter how you slice it.

Dude is retired for 2 days and already acting like an old, bitter has-been.

Lay off the coke Conor.

Embarrassing? That is such a load of BS I have a hard time believing you were able to type a full sentence, because you are obviously brain dead, kid.

He got caught. It happens in MMA.
The fact Conor run from a rematch shows everything we need to know. Conor knew better than try that again. He knew it wouldn't happen.
He pulled out and then didn’t take late notice quit it !!! He took late notice agiasnt max . Conor hits to hard at 145 !!!

Kid, you said it yourself. "got caught"
it happens.

If Conor would have dominated him, it would be embarrassed. Getting caught? pure chance. it happens.

Only retards and haters think this is something the FW GOAT should be ashamed of.

yeah, Woodley's loss to Usman was way more embarrassing. getting knocked out defending your title is what happens when you fight, getting 5-0'd by a ridiculous margin when you're the champion is embarrassing, especially the way Tyron did literally nothing.

it would've been embarrassing if Aldo got submitted or wrestlefucked by McGregor though.

Sorry dude but holding the record for fastest loss in a UFC title fight is embarrassing no matter how you slice it.
again, that does not translate into shameful defeat.
Shame is to get dominated like GSP did to Serra on the rematch (or Junior against Cain on the second & Third fight).

Aldo is the FW GOAT.
One loss does not change anything.

and like I said, Conor run from Aldo. There's a good reason for it.

He pulled out and then didn’t take late notice quit it !!! He took late notice agiasnt max . Conor hits to hard at 145 !!!
Conor refused Aldo so many times, he FORFEITED his belt.
Let that sink in....

Lol, never thought I’d feel sad for this clown loser.

But oh my, how the mighty have fallen. At least you KO’d Aldo bud.
So the guy who's worth 100 million is the loser but the guy sitting behind his keyboard commenting on him is not?

McGregor_UFC194_fpf.jpg

Still one of the most embarrassing losses for a champion in UFC history. Especially to someone like a Mcgregor who is a terrible fighter...according to Sherdog.
Still the only relevant thing Conor has ever done in the UFC besides MayMac which thankfully Floyd was nice enough to carry him and not blow him away in the first. .....What else did Conor do? OHHH right first ever to hold 2 belts in 2 weight classes at the same time!, Also the first to be stripped of both. OH but he beat Eddie Alvarez. A veteran who was so unbeatable it was a jaw dropping fight to see when he did. So unexpected :cool: <Moves>

Honorable mentions:
Nate DIaz 2: the comeback ...(where half the fans feel Nate won that one too) including myself

Kid, you said it yourself. "got caught"
it happens.

If Conor would have dominated him, it would be embarrassed. Getting caught? pure chance. it happens.

Only retards and haters think this is something the FW GOAT should be ashamed of.

I’m sure Aldo was and is still embarrassed by it.

Aldo’s worst moment happens to be McGregor’s finest. It’s no wonder Conor talks it up as much as possible.

yeah, Woodley's loss to Usman was way more embarrassing. getting knocked out defending your title is what happens when you fight, getting 5-0'd by a ridiculous margin when you're the champion is embarrassing, especially the way Tyron did literally nothing.

it would've been embarrassing if Aldo got submitted or wrestlefucked by McGregor though.
100% Agree!
Conor caught Aldo. Kudos for him.
But everyone knows it was a lucky shot.

Now notice one thing: Conor TRAINS these types of shots, so he obviously helped his luck.
But FIghters throw 100's of bombs that don't connect.
Conor got lucky that the first one he threw connected right on the button.
However low chances that this may happen, it CAN happen and just did. I don't see any shame on that.

But Shame would be Aldo getting dominated throughout a long fight.
Not even saying Conor couldn't pull it off, but the fact is: It didn't happen. That fight didn't even prove COnor was better than Aldo.

Didn’t get caught in 10 years of high level fights including taking hard shots in some wars. Got verbally destroyed for over a year leading up. Then got hit with one of the cleanest counter lefts in the sport.

That was way more then getting caught.
Yeah, people forget that Aldo is a great defensively and has decent whiskers. I doubt the 13 second KO is an accurate reflection of how them fighting would turn out, but it was more than just a miracle.

thats nice and all, but your child still hasn't seen you win a fight yet bud....

speaking of family.....<6>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back