Media Conor McGregor: I sparked Jose in 12 seconds I demand a recount.

Disbelieve.

If it was actually Conor "typing", it would resemble

"Me da from Branagh just old meaboot me boy Cladagh with soom chik. I ner coom iner woonce, and it lasted longer den 12 seconds, yaere?"

He is losing it. Still living in 2015.

Holding on to former glory just like that one alcoholic uncle that never stops talking about stories from high school.

Yikes, sitting around doing coke and reminiscing about a fight he won almost 4 years ago is kind of sad. He's had rapes and multiple illegitimate kids more recent than his latest win in anything. Dude's life is circling the drain.

Seems Conor has turned into the re-redpanty giver, wants re-matches with Diaz, Poirier, Holloway, Aldo.

Prove he’s a rapist. You must have some evidence the prosecutors don’t
I don’t live vicariously through a fighter
I don’t want to have a massive back and forth but calling him a rapist with no proof is clearly wrong
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Coming from the same guy that refused to believe he got knocked down by Khabib, and to criticize him not to stand with him after landing that punch, remind me who shot for a takedown in the first Nate fight again lol

DrDyHI2.gif

Big whoop, Big John did it in one second.

Not sure how I missed this previously with the amount of posts that there has been about this fight. That’s a decent knee from a heavyweight! Did big John ever comment on it? I’m sure there are many other moments too of a ref doing something similar.

Is it time for Aldo to reply? Or just let Conor fade away into irrelevancy? This post seems a DESPERATE attempt to stay relevant, it worked it seems tho.

And I recounted and Joe Duffy tapped you out like a fool in 34 seconds, not 38 seconds like in the record books.

Was this tweet in between sexually assaulting a female or breaking someone's phone?

He got knocked out cold in the first exchange in record time, only Aldo fans don’t find that embarrassing. I have a hard time believing someone is so delusional that they didn’t find that “performance” embarrassing.
Its an very very poor performance on Aldo's part, this post is what is embarrassing...fight happened years ago, he isnt giving Aldo a rematch, should Joe Duffy brag on how he submitted Conor? I know Nate would, but the point is on how try hard it is to post about that fight that he won and is not rematching.

And you should do a rematch with Aldo at 155. He's the rematch king as long as he loses. If he wins he then runs. He reminds me of some prototype the UFC created where he's that whiny douche that crys and gets what he wants. I'm with Joey Diaz. When they gave him Siver I laughed, what about Edgar?? then the live singer, dimming the lights on the prelim for the kid. Here's a title shot without doing anything in that division, now two belts a fiasco, never defended and went on paternity leave..

You could say I'm jaded and maybe I am. I watched the rise and fall of a manufactured UFC hype machine rolling out the smoke and Mirrors to the casuals who don't know shit. The UFC is now a circus. Rankings mean shit. I thought once the UFC acquired all the great fighters, implemented USADA, acting like it's now a legitimate sport then we find out the main USADA guy has an office at the UFC and we start to see double standards, letting fighters cheat and making excuses for it, moved the fucking venue so your steroid star could fight in another state..Jesus Christ.

Embarrassing? That is such a load of BS I have a hard time believing you were able to type a full sentence, because you are obviously brain dead, kid.

He got caught. It happens in MMA.
The fact Conor run from a rematch shows everything we need to know. Conor knew better than try that again. He knew it wouldn't happen.
Conor ran from a rematch? yet it was Aldo who turned down a fight at 155 when it was offered despite blabbering on about "I will fight Conor anywhere and anytime"
{<jordan}
and yes it was super embarrassing to be a 10 year unbeaten fighter, champion and supposedly P4P #1....to lose in 13 seconds to the "clown" Conor

Back