Media Conor McGregor: I sparked Jose in 12 seconds I demand a recount.

Yeah it was and yet Aldo career after that loss has been a blessing and a proof of what a true champion is at heart and mind. A lot of people would have simply Collapsed, especially after the beating he took before by the ufc, which was part of the failure in your picture. He did not. Went back to the gym, head down, came back and won the title, lost it again, tried and lost another time up until the recent 2 cool wins. That looks to me as a man who accept failure and keep trying to stand back up and I can only respect that as it is a lesson for life.
On the other side despite his wins, success and money, the only learning you can get from Connor at the moment is that money won't buy you a noble soul.
I'd rather be making burgers with a true smile on my face than having millions and not knowing how to be happy.
Fantastic post. Only a fool doesn't respect Aldo.

Didn’t get caught in 10 years of high level fights including taking hard shots in some wars. Got verbally destroyed for over a year leading up. Then got hit with one of the cleanest counter lefts in the sport.

That was way more then getting caught.

The longer you go on in the sport, the chances of something happening tends towards probability one.

MMath. (Or MMAprobability theory)

And you negate your own argument by saying he didn't get caught, except for when he previously got caught.

Sorry dude but holding the record for fastest loss in a UFC title fight is embarrassing no matter how you slice it.

A lot less embarassing then getting dominated and made to quit. There's no luck in total domination.

Unpopular opinion:

Conor/Aldo rivalry >>> Conor/Diaz rivalry

I don't know if anyone bothered to actually check lol. But I think Conor is right, 12 seconds.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    620 KB · Views: 1
Also got humiliated in devastating fashion. It was as embarrassing of a loss as it can get.
you obviously don't know what embarrassing is.
Or you do. And you desperately want some company.

you obviously don't know what embarrassing is.
Or you do. And you desperately want some company.
Dude I'm not a Conor fan but he embarrassed Jose Aldo everywhere. Clowned and bullied him literally around the world. When they get in the cage he knocks him out in 13 seconds .It doesn't get more embarrassing than that. Perception is reality. Casuals know Jose Aldo as the dude who lost in 13 seconds. That's a harsh truth.

Yeah it was and yet Aldo career after that loss has been a blessing and a proof of what a true champion is at heart and mind. A lot of people would have simply Collapsed, especially after the beating he took before by the ufc, which was part of the failure in your picture. He did not. Went back to the gym, head down, came back and won the title, lost it again, tried and lost another time up until the recent 2 cool wins. That looks to me as a man who accept failure and keep trying to stand back up and I can only respect that as it is a lesson for life.
On the other side despite his wins, success and money, the only learning you can get from Connor at the moment is that money won't buy you a noble soul.
I'd rather be making burgers with a true smile on my face than having millions and not knowing how to be happy.

This. It still makes me wonder what the hell has Jose done to these Conor fanboys that they trash the man like no other.
Jose has been nothing but a humble and noble champion inside and outside the ring.

Dude I'm not a Conor fan but he embarrassed Jose Aldo everywhere. Clowned and bullied him literally around the world. When they get in the cage he knocks him out in 13 seconds .It doesn't get more embarrassing than that. Perception is reality. Casuals know Jose Aldo as the dude who lost in 13 seconds. That's a harsh truth.
LOl
sorry, but that is YOUR impression.
Aldo and ANY other fighter knows a KO can happen with these gloves.
It happened. But Aldo himself made bank and would have NEVER been able to make the money he made if not for Conor.
And you can see he is not bitter towards Conor at all. If that was so embarrassing, he would be like Paulie, calling Conor out. He is not. You are wrong.

remember: YOU may think it was embarrassing. Aldo may differ in opinion. And from all I heard from Aldo, he is not.

Back