Media Conor McGregor: I sparked Jose in 12 seconds I demand a recount.

McGregor_UFC194_fpf.jpg

Still one of the most embarrassing losses for a champion in UFC history. Especially to someone like a Mcgregor who is a terrible fighter...according to Sherdog.

Proper No. Twelve not Proper No. Thirteen?
The guy just can't stop trying to sell his whiskey.

Living in the past is what hasbeens are prone to.

Last edited:
McGregor_UFC194_fpf.jpg

Still one of the most embarrassing losses for a champion in UFC history. Especially to someone like a Mcgregor who is a terrible fighter...according to Sherdog.
Embarrassing? That is such a load of BS I have a hard time believing you were able to type a full sentence, because you are obviously brain dead, kid.

He got caught. It happens in MMA.
The fact Conor run from a rematch shows everything we need to know. Conor knew better than try that again. He knew it wouldn't happen.

It's just another promotion for his mixer whiskey, and you guys getting all riled up about it.
Exactly what he wants.

Conor Bless I guess.

Lol, never thought I’d feel sad for this clown loser.

But oh my, how the mighty have fallen. At least you KO’d Aldo bud.

Embarrassing? That is such a load of BS I have a hard time believing you were able to type a full sentence, because you are obviously brain dead, kid.

The fact Conor run from a rematch shows everything we need to know. Conor knew better than try that again. He knew it wouldn't happen.
He got knocked out cold in the first exchange in record time, only Aldo fans don’t find that embarrassing. I have a hard time believing someone is so delusional that they didn’t find that “performance” embarrassing.

Conor, like his fans, is still living in the past.

I've had 0 title defenses
I demand a recou...... Oh hang on

Didn’t get caught in 10 years of high level fights including taking hard shots in some wars. Got verbally destroyed for over a year leading up. Then got hit with one of the cleanest counter lefts in the sport.

That was way more then getting caught.

Conor " The notorious offender" on another binge

Damn people on here just get to freely call Conor a rapist now
smh

DrDyHI2.gif

Big whoop, Big John did it in one second.

He got knocked out cold in the first exchange in record time, only Aldo fans don’t find that embarrassing. I have a hard time believing someone is so delusional that they didn’t find that “performance” embarrassing.
Kid, you said it yourself. "got caught"
it happens.

If Conor would have dominated him, it would be embarrassed. Getting caught? pure chance. it happens.

Only retards and haters think this is something the FW GOAT should be ashamed of.

Conor should find it a tad embarrassing he got spanked AND dropped by Khabib and now QUIT because HE couldnt get a rematch with Khabib (no-rematch karmas a bitch) oh and Dana basically in so many words wanted to put him on the co-main event lol

HE has his Whiskey to live off of now and he MAY get his revoked driving privileges back in 6 months if he is on good behavior. Lol doesn't look promising. That a lambo is collecting dust.

Back