Media Conor McGregor: I sparked Jose in 12 seconds I demand a recount.

I’m sure Aldo was and is still embarrassed by it.

Aldo’s worst moment happens to be McGregor’s finest. It’s no wonder Conor talks it up as much as possible.
COnor talks about everyone just to remain relevant.
The only reason most Conor fanboys keep repeating this one its because Conor got a win, so they act like he would always win against Aldo... something even Conor don't think it would happen.
Conor wants to remain relevant so he keeps getting paid NOT to fight.
Conor fanboys are trying to live through his old wins, since Conor don't win any fights for them anymore.

Still the only relevant thing Conor has ever done in the UFC besides MayMac which thankfully Floyd was nice enough to carry him and not blow him away in the first. .....What else did Conor do? OHHH right first ever to hold 2 belts in 2 weight classes at the same time!, Also the first to be stripped of both. OH but he beat Eddie Alvarez. A veteran who was so unbeatable it was a jaw dropping fight to see when he did. So unexpected :cool: <Moves>

Honorable mentions:
Nate DIaz 2: the comeback ...(where half the fans feel Nate won that one too) including myself
sure, don’t think I ever proclaimed McGregor to be some great fighter, he won a few big fights and took home a buncha money. But I never once proclaimed him to be GOAT like his annoying fanbase. On the flip side seems like his detractors are just as childish in diminishing pretty much everything he’s done.

You are a pathetic individual that lives vicariously through a rapist.
Prove he’s a rapist. You must have some evidence the prosecutors don’t
I don’t live vicariously through a fighter
I don’t want to have a massive back and forth but calling him a rapist with no proof is clearly wrong

That rematch should have happened by now. If ever a quick KO warranted it it's this one. We didn't see how a prolonged fight would unfold because it ended with the first punch thrown. Aldo was so mad that he charged head first into it. It's a shame that the UFC let Conor get so big and highly paid that he doesn't want to be an active fighter consistently putting on exciting fights. Just wants to fight once in a blue moon for one large payday.

hmm he doesn't seem that bothered by all these news stories. i wonder if everyone's got this horribly wrong.

pretty sure if he asks dana they will change it

didn't ludwig ask for the same thing?

conor bless, greatest KO in a UFC title fight ever

So the guy who's worth 100 million is the loser but the guy sitting behind his keyboard commenting on him is not?

Well if the rumors are true, he is going to end up in prison and that makes him a loser. That and he is punching mob bosses and paying millions to make amends. Dude is not in a good place at all.

Poor Aldo. He’ll never live that down

Damn people on here just get to freely call Conor a rapist now
smh
Disgusting.

He was obviously the victim and it was shown on TV.

How khabib can rape and then beat on his friends was a crime against nature.

I demand justice.

McGregor_UFC194_fpf.jpg

Still one of the most embarrassing losses for a champion in UFC history. Especially to someone like a Mcgregor who is a terrible fighter...according to Sherdog.
Not as embarrassing as still referring to yourself as champ champ after never defending, stripped of both titles, dominated in a title fight.

Dude could've named his drink proper thirteen

Problem solved. And if we're being technical he probably beat Aldo in like 8 seconds the referee had to wait until Aldo's face planted the mat and got to Aldo then shoved Conor as Conor threw 2 grounded strikes .

Where's Clodagh??

Proper No. Twelve not Proper No. Thirteen?
The guy just can't stop trying to sell his whiskey.

cokehead conor being cokehead conor

Living in the past is what hasbeens are prone to.

Embarrassing? That is such a load of BS I have a hard time believing you were able to type a full sentence, because you are obviously brain dead, kid.

He got caught. It happens in MMA.
The fact Conor run from a rematch shows everything we need to know. Conor knew better than try that again. He knew it wouldn't happen.

Lol, never thought I’d feel sad for this clown loser.

But oh my, how the mighty have fallen. At least you KO’d Aldo bud.

Conor, like his fans, is still living in the past.
<24>

I think he wants a rematch and is hyping it up

Lol

Can't believe he's doing my boy Aldo like this

giphy.gif

A great man and great champion like Jose doesn't need this twitter talk. He needs that rematch

Back