Conor McGregor "I sleep under duck feathers, I wake up my breakfeast is handed to me made"

What do you recommend? There's a chik fila about 20 miles down the road but I hear they hate gays.
Well, unless you live in Scotland my recommendations will not likely be of much use.

Perhaps https://www.tripadvisor.com will be of use, you could ask past customers if they think your flamboyant behavior will be excepted.

pfft sherdoggers get that kind of treatment, it's nothing to brag about.
assuming shertards have a decent blanket and still live at home with their mommy.

Man this guy gets off on talking about how cool he is.

I own a private school and do very well for myself and I do work my ass off since I also teach in it.

But then again, I don't risk brain damage or even dying when I stand in front of teenagers. I think it's fair that he makes what he makes.

edit: too sleepy to type properly.
lol, the poor fighters risking brain damage.

I hate that argument. Police officers, fire fighters, military personnel all risk way more and get paid so much less it's not even really funny.

Love MMA to death, but stfu about money and fight already.

Nothing but Smoke & Mirrors... I got so many options, sounds like someone is looking for a backdoor.

That stat is meaningless.

90% of guys who make it to the pros are only there for a year or two and don't make more than league minimum.

Guys in their 20s blowing through a couple hundred grand in a few years isn't exactly shocking.

That 90% isn't even close to accurate.

Floyd is awoken by a super model giving him head, while another places a tray of breakfast next to him which includes a quail egg omlet with gold shavings, and do do bird bacon which Floyd had genetically recreated and then slaughtered for its bacon.

Easiest trigger crowd ever. Easier than safe space Clinton supporters.

So he had surgery on his knee and was out for 11 months just for a laugh?

You're an idiot.

He tore it after the fight. He may well have damaged it in the fight, but no way he tore it.

He tore it after the fight. He may well have damaged it in the fight, but no way he tore it.
How the fuck do you "damage" a ligament without tearing it? That is what damaging a ligament fucking means. What the hell are you talking about?

This is what a torn ligament looks like:

ACL_Injury.jpg

giphy.gif

How the fuck do you "damage" a ligament without tearing it? That is what damaging a ligament fucking means. What the hell are you talking about?

This is what a torn ligament looks like:

ACL_Injury.jpg

giphy.gif

<{CMPALM}> <36>

Sorry, the discussion ended when you claimed that you cannot damage a ligament.
No, I said that damaging a ligament and tearing a ligament are the same fucking thing you absolute fucktard.

You can "sprain" a ligament which does not require surgery.
You can "tear" a ligament which requires surgery, EVEN THOUGH WALKING ON THAT LEG IS STILL POSSIBLE.
Or you can fully "rupture" a ligament, which is a little more serious.

Please explain what in the name of fuck you mean when you say "he damaged his ligament but he didn't tear it".

Back