Conor McGregor "I sleep under duck feathers, I wake up my breakfeast is handed to me made"

in inspire me to go hunt all these ducks in our local parc

Not a dig on Conor haha but however successful or blessed I am in life I don't think I could ever have anyone cooking my dinner who isn't my wife.

You have never beeen to the restaurant ? You sound poor.

Fun fact:

- 78% of NFL players go bankrupt after 5yrs of retirement
- 60% of NBA & MLB players also file for bankruptcy after retirement

Conor will be a statistic due to overspending. These players make more than Conor does yearly. . .

You'd be suprised with what he actually owns.

You can take the white trash out of the trailer park but..........

Broke 5 years after retirement

i´m not insecure so I don´t have to speak about my personal life in front of millions

also, i go to the fridge myself, take out a semi - processed animal corpse and have breakfast standing while rolling a joint with my other hand

Conor - "I sleep under Cock Lesnar's"

So dee dee is slaving away in the kitchen fot him

Most interesting revelation is that he still hasn't had a conversation with the new owners. Very strange the way they are handling this. Maybe they are back seat drivers and don't want to undermine Dana's authority.

But still - your biggest star and a dude who has done about 6 million PPVs in one year - and you're not even going to have a conversation about what your plans are for the UFC or what your plans are for him? It's strange and very disrespectful. I can't blame him for wanting to sever ties with the UFC and get into boxing.

Most interesting revelation is that he still hasn't had a conversation with the new owners. Very strange the way they are handling this. Maybe they are back seat drivers and don't want to undermine Dana's authority.

But still - your biggest star and a dude who has done about 6 million PPVs in one year - and you're not even going to have a conversation about what your plans are for the UFC or what your plans are for him? It's strange and very disrespectful. I can't blame him for wanting to sever ties with the UFC and get into boxing.
Welcome to the world of being an employee. The UFC owes him nothing but fights.

So he is becoming a father -> lower testosterone, and he's acting like a princess + almost a year off. He's going to lose his next fight for sure.

Didn't want to be the guy to make excuses after a loss regardless if there were since it shows lack of character, but regroup and come back stronger

Those words keep him on top

Holy shit this is getting old. This mf got slapped around and choked out like a bitch less than a year ago.

Back