Conor McGregor "I sleep under duck feathers, I wake up my breakfeast is handed to me made"

I sleep under a cardboard box. My breakfast is handed to me by my pet racoon.

Suck on that you Irish asshole
giphy.gif

you have a pet raccoon? Lu-cky

Fun fact:

- 78% of NFL players go bankrupt after 5yrs of retirement
- 60% of NBA & MLB players also file for bankruptcy after retirement

Conor will be a statistic due to overspending. These players make more than Conor does yearly. . .

That 30-for-30 was pretty amazing.

Fun fact:

Conor will be a statistic due to overspending. These players make more than Conor does yearly. . .

Lets be real... hes the pet of Dana and the Fertitas... you know they are helping him stash shit in the Caymans already lol.

Fun fact:

He is making way more money than most players in the NFL and NBA right now. A guy making 10 mil a year in the NBA he probably made more than that just for UFC 202. Not counting up endorsements he might have made 40 mil on his last 4 fights and that could be low..

So, if I understand correctly, Conor is saying he's wealthy.

Is that correct? I can't draw any conclusions, as he rarely even talks about money.

I understand your point and it is fair. I guess it's a bit different for me, I might be a bit biased since I live in a peaceful little country and we've had 0 shootings here. But once again, your point is fair.

Cheers buddy. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm Canadian so school shootings aren't really a big issue here either, I didn't check your location before posting.

Either way though it is what it is, entertainers will always make more than everyone else I just take exception to people talking about them risking there life's cause in reality it isn't nearly as dangerous as what a lot of us do 300 or more times a year.

Nothing against you.

I wake up under super models and THEY make my breakfast for me.

Those are the perks of being a 6'4", 240 pounder that benches the 275 easy and is a sexual tyrannosaurus. What's up now, Canner?!

That stat is meaningless.

90% of guys who make it to the pros are only there for a year or two and don't make more than league minimum.

Guys in their 20s blowing through a couple hundred grand in a few years isn't exactly shocking.
Thats my point ;)
He is making way more money than most players in the NFL and NBA right now. A guy making 10 mil a year in the NBA he probably made more than that just for UFC 202. Not counting up endorsements he might have made 40 mil on his last 4 fights and that could be low..

And how long do you think his fighting career will last? 10+ yrs? Not a snowballs chance in hell. . . Then what?

One more loss will 100% erase EVERYTHING!

The little stutter before his desperate claim of "destroying" Holloway.

Fun fact:

He rents everything though.

Thats my point ;)

And how long do you think his fighting career will last? 10+ yrs? Not a snowballs chance in hell. . . Then what?

One more loss will 100% erase EVERYTHING!

I don't like the spending habits, just saying he is making insane money. Far more than even a top guy in the NFL in terms of salary..

I would rather relieve my wife of any duties which money can buy.

Like cooking, laundry, sex, driving the kids to soccer practice.
Congratulations you're a cuck.

Does your wife use you as a waiter for her book club evenings?

Last edited by a moderator:
I jerk off to Rin Nakai videos. I take my showers hot then I switch to cold toward the end. Birds are closely related to dinosaurs.

Back