Conor McGregor "I sleep under duck feathers, I wake up my breakfeast is handed to me made"

Conor McGregor "I sleep under duck feathers... "

Conor finally admits he has been avoiding Khabib.

However you feel about Conor, you have to admit he worked his ass off to get what he has.

Fun fact:

- 78% of NFL players go bankrupt after 5yrs of retirement
- 60% of NBA & MLB players also file for bankruptcy after retirement

Conor will be a statistic due to overspending. These players make more than Conor does yearly. . .

That stat is meaningless.

90% of guys who make it to the pros are only there for a year or two and don't make more than league minimum.

Guys in their 20s blowing through a couple hundred grand in a few years isn't exactly shocking.

Not a dig on Conor haha but however successful or blessed I am in life I don't think I could ever have anyone cooking my dinner who isn't my wife.

So you never ate out?

Big deal. They hand you your breakfast at the homeless shelter too.

Confirming he was under the weather when he fought Diaz the first time and did not want to make excuses. Joe Rogan confirmed he had a staph infection also.

Conor is gas he just threw Dana under the Bus. Whats this about a break for 10 months. All i want is a Christmas break!

My xiaomi mi band 2 says I don't get enough deep sleep and I am not a huge fan of breakfest food <{natewhut}>

Honestly this is the first time he talked about people in despair in Ireland and seeing himself as a motivation to them; which he may very well be in some form. That was kind of cool to hear.

I sleep under a faux down quilt. My breakfast is handed to me through a drive-thru window.

that happens in prison!
untitled-article-1423864383.jpg

I would rather relieve my wife of any duties which money can buy.

Like cooking, laundry, sex, driving the kids to soccer practice.
Sex as in, you will pay for her to get pleasured?

Or as in, with money you will get mistresses, thus relieving her of having to pleasure you?
Fun fact:

Conor will be a statistic due to overspending. These players make more than Conor does yearly. . .
Nonsense. Most NBA and NFL players make the minimum, or not much more.

Very, very few players ever make Conor money.

Also I am highly skeptical of those statistics. Where'd you get them? Who did the actual research? What's the methodology?

However you feel about Conor, you have to admit he worked his ass off to get what he has.

Just out of curiosity what do you do for a living?

If Conor is "working his ass off" by doing media scrums and presser's that cater to the lowest common denominator of fight fans while working out and fighting a few times a year I don't know what to call what most of us do to get by.

I think I would much rather make millions doing what he does than make 70 grand or so a year risking my life every day building shit. Seems way easier and far less dangerous with much better rewards.

like a sherdogger here said: does artem bring his breakfeast???

he can spend whatever money he can, but to me he is a jabroni who made two divisions an entire mess.

Just out of curiosity what do you do for a living?

If Conor is "working his ass off" by doing media scrums and presser's that cater to the lowest common denominator of fight fans while working out and fighting a few times a year I don't know what to call what most of us do to get by.

I think I would much rather make millions doing what he does than make 70 grand or so a year risking my life every day building shit. Seems way easier and far less dangerous with much better rewards.

I own a private school and do very well for myself and I do work my ass off since I also teach in it.

But then again, I don't risk brain damage or even dying when I stand in front of teenagers. I think it's fair that he makes what he makes.

edit: too sleepy to type properly.

Last edited:
I own a private school and do very well for myself and I do work my ass off since I also teach in it.

But then again, I don't risk brain damage damage or even dying when I stand in front of teenagers. I think it's fair that he makes what he makes.

Fair enough. I do when I stand in front of thousands of pounds of steel 60 feet in the air on an 8" beam and kind of think its a little absurd how much he makes to "risk his life"

How many people have died in regulated top level MMA again?

How about teachers in school shootings?

Fun fact:

99.9% are black you racist!

Fair enough. I do when I stand in front of thousands of pounds of steel 60 feet in the air on an 8" beam and kind of think its a little absurd how much he makes to "risk his life"

How many people have died in regulated top level MMA again?

How about teachers in school shootings?

I understand your point and it is fair. I guess it's a bit different for me, I might be a bit biased since I live in a peaceful little country and we've had 0 shootings here. But once again, your point is fair.

Back