Media Conor McGregor and Deontay Wilder have similar striking and movement styles

You posted a single gif and have said nothing beyond it to prove your argument

If you look at the entire fight, Floyd defended very well.

He was not trying to get hit

Conors jab was actually surprisingly effective in the fight. Something sugar ray leonard said he was very surprised by

Floyd was trying to slip his jab throughout the fight but was still getting tagged by it.

You are suggesting he didnt care if he was hit, the evidence suggests otherwise

A single gif with no context does nothing to prove your shitty point

I only need to post one gif son, at least until you can address it.

Mayweather swaggering forward, hands at his chest, laughing at Conor (fresh Conor I might add), is proof that he was simply not threatened by Conor’s ‘power’ at any stage.

Until you’re able to counter it, there’s not much more to say. .

Again, you haven’t addressed the gif in question.

It’s in round 3. It shows Floyd showing blatant disrespect for a fresh Conor.

Until you address that I see no point in entertaining this discussion further.

And you already told me that you having followed Floyd Mayweather since he fought De la Hoya. That’s hardly a claim to fame. It’s like bragging about having been a fan of Jimmy Hendrix since you saw him at Woodstock.

You were late to the party, kid.
Except floyd was slipping Conors jab throughout the fight

His defense was very good all throughout the fight

What you are suggesting is that Floyd moved forward, didnt care as much about defense and allowed himself to take punches.

All the evidence shown throughout the entire fight proves otherwise. A single gif with no context proves nothing

Mayweather swaggering forward, hands at his chest, laughing at Conor (fresh Conor I might add), is proof that he was simply not threatened by Conor’s ‘power’ at any stage.

i have addressed it. Many times

Theres about a dozen points you havent countered from me my friend

You just casually ignore them, while continuing to stroke your own confirmation bias.

Maybe you do know something about fighting, but you are so biased that it doesnt even matter

Except floyd was slipping Conors jab throughout the fight

His defense was very good all throughout the fight

What you are suggesting is that Floyd moved forward, didnt care as much about defense and allowed himself to take punches.

All the evidence shown throughout the entire fight proves otherwise. A single gif with no context proves nothing

The bolded is correct and I’ve demonstrated to you that exact scenario taking place, son.

Until you can rationalise it, it’s all the evidence I need to support my claim.

Until you have an answer for some of my last posts

Youve lost this one

Your argument is weak

<TheWire1>

Looks like you mum before she got fat and left you.
Don’t worry about it bro. I got her on a strict diet. High in protein, plenty of salad (tossing) and a fresh glass of amber nectar every morning.

<{anton}>
Glad to know you treat my mom right. I treat yours like shit like the good whore she is. Your mom tells me all the time she shouldve spat you in the toilet

Until you have an answer for some of my last posts

Youve lost this one

Your argument is weak

Not gonna happen sone.

You’ve spent the best per of a month assuring me you will address that very gif.

You have yet to do so. Until you do, there’s nothing more to be said really. Ive shown you video evidence of Floyd completely disregarding Conor’s power, while Conor was still fresh. It literally PROVES my point.

Glad to know you treat my mom right. I treat yours like shit like the good whore she is. Your mom tells me all the time she shouldve spat you in the toilet

Dude, you’re stealing my lines now. That ain’t fun at all.
<YeahOKJen>

The bolded is correct and I’ve demonstrated to you that exact scenario taking place, son.

Until you can rationalise it, it’s all the evidence I need to support my claim.
And yet Floyd was moving his head, slipping punches, bobbing and weaving, had a strong parry, employed a cross gaurd at times.

All throughout the fight

Didnt look like he was trying to get hit at all.

Much like any floyd fight. Floyd is the last person to just allow himself to take punches from anyone.

This is just delusional at this point

I literally listed many reasons why he’s a good fighter and why he wins fights. What I’m saying is he is not winning fights because he’s great fundamentally, it’s because of all the other traits he has. The reason it was so much easier for Fury to beat him the second time around was because he lacked the fundamentals to adjust. Similar to how Floyd outclassed Maidana in the rematch because the element of surprise was gone. Maidana couldn’t change up his game because that’s all he knew, where Floyd was a master.

You literally claimed that a multiple time world champion in boxing is not a good boxer. Who cares if he is "not great fundamentally", he is still a great boxer because he has accomplished great achievements in boxing. If one of the most dominant boxers of the recent years is "not great fundamentally", that would only prove that being great fundamentally isn't always as important for being a great boxer as some people want to believe. If what you say about Wilder is correct, then he is a good example of that. He is still a great boxer, whether you like his style or not is irrelevant.

Not gonna happen sone.

You’ve spent the best per of a month assuring me you will address that very gif.

You have yet to do so. Until you do, there’s nothing more to be said really. Ive shown you video evidence of Floyd completely disregarding Conor’s power, while Conor was still fresh. It literally PROVES my point.
i did address it

Many times

So what youre saying is Floyd chose a single moment to disregard any threat whatsoever coming from conor

And throughout 99% of the rest of the fight, he defended very well and clearly wasnt trying to get hit at all.

And you see this gif as proof that floyd carried him

Interesting

So the context of the whole fight doesnt matter at this point

I think you are incredibly delusional, biased and probably wont ever admit that you're wrong here. No matter what evidence is presented

And yet Floyd was moving his head, slipping punches, bobbing and weaving, had a strong parry, employed a cross gaurd at times.

All throughout the fight

Didnt look like he was trying to get hit at all.

Much like any floyd fight. Floyd is the last person to just allow himself to take punches from anyone.

This is just delusional at this point

Hold on there partner, I never said Floyd was “trying to get hit”.

He just wasn’t playing it safe, in the manner he usually does when faced with an opponent who can punch hard enough to hurt him.

Look at how he fought Canelo or Pacquiao - cautious, counters, single shots and then defend again.

As the video shows, he took liberties against Conor because he could. Because Conor doesn’t have the power to hurt him.

I call her my personal cum rag , she kisses you guys goodnight with that thot mouth

FFS kid, I literally walked you through how to use a comma a few posts ago and you’re still coming away with this , shit <45>

Back