Media Conor McGregor and Deontay Wilder have similar striking and movement styles

To this day it still surprises me people try to justify Wilder is a good boxer just because he is a professional boxer, was champ, and knocking people out. At the end of the day he’s a good puncher with terrible fundamentals. He’s been getting better as of late though but obviously wasn’t good enough to beat Fury.

Some good traits: Great puncher, fast, reactive, explosive, and surprisingly unpredictable as he throws awkward punches from awkward angles similar to Maidana.

Hes a good fighter, just not a good boxer in terms of boxing.

Oh and between the two videos I rather my students look like Conor did than how Wilder did. Both weren’t good but easier problems to fix with Conor. (Not saying he’s a better boxer)

If a boxer, who isn't even a good boxer, can win multiple world titles in boxing and be ranket top3 in his weightclass, that only shows how useless art and terrible level sport boxing really is.

Ofc the other possible explanation is that you are just wrong and in reality Wilder is a great boxer, and that you just don't understand or want to accept the fact that a huge part of being a good boxer is having an ability to KO your opponent.

By high level boxing standards, he absolutely is terrible.

I demonstrated this to you ages ago but your illiterate ass couldn’t read.
Not terrible at all . At high level he showed alot more then any average 0 - 0 pro boxer. Point blank. Put someone like jds in there at pro boxing or Jones and you'll see how terrible theyll do that high level

Not terrible at all . At high level he showed alot more then any average 0 - 0 pro boxer. Point blank. Put someone like jds in there at pro boxing or Jones and you'll see how terrible theyll do that high level

Being a better boxer than Jones is hardly a measure of not looking terrible at the elite level. Of course Jones would also be hopelessly outmatches by an elite heavyweight boxer.

I’ll repeat what I said already in the hope that you’re ready to learn a thing or two:

You have absolutely no idea what you saw.

This is Mayweather in round 3, strolling towards McGregor with his hands at his chest, casually laughing at him. Round 3. <45>

If you can’t tell that Mayweather carried him then you simply don’t know what you were watching. Anyone who has ever shared a ring, cage or mats with someone so far ahead of them that their own skill set is obsolete will be well aware of this feeling, and know exactly what went down.

I remember rolling with a 240lb BJJ black belt. We could roll, he could allow me to get some decent positions, occasionally advance etc, but literally anytime he wanted he could step up a gear and reverse all of my hard work in an instant. If he wanted to he could be a dick and sub me a few times in a minute. He didn’t need to though. He was so far ahead that there was literally no way I could hurt him. He could’ve quite literally held a lengthy conversation with anyone watching while rolling.
I’ve done the same sparring guys in the ring that are novice boxers, like you. Let them do their thing, with both of us knowing that if I put the gas on they’re out of there sharpish.

If you don’t know what went down in this ‘fight’ then you simply don’t know combat sports.

Conor has a few good tricks, most of which being mind games and is a good counter striker by MMA standards, he's not a good pure boxer or as unorthodox as Wilder, it's a poor comparison..........

Being a better boxer than Jones is hardly a measure of not looking terrible at the elite level. Of course Jones would also be hopelessly outmatches by an elite heavyweight boxer.

I’ll repeat what I said already in the hope that you’re ready to learn a thing or two:

You have absolutely no idea what you saw.

This is Mayweather in round 3, strolling towards McGregor with his hands at his chest, casually laughing at him. Round 3. <45>

If you can’t tell that Mayweather carried him then you simply don’t know what you were watching. Anyone who has ever shared a ring, cage or mats with someone so far ahead of them that their own skill set is obsolete will be well aware of this feeling, and know exactly what went down.

I remember rolling with a 240lb BJJ black belt. We could roll, he could allow me to get some decent positions, occasionally advance etc, but literally anytime he wanted he could step up a gear and reverse all of my hard work in an instant. If he wanted to he could be a dick and sub me a few times in a minute. He didn’t need to though. He was so far ahead that there was literally no way I could hurt him. He could’ve quite literally held a lengthy conversation with anyone watching while rolling.
I’ve done the same sparring guys in the ring that are novice boxers, like you. Let them do their thing, with both of us knowing that if I put the gas on they’re out of there sharpish.

If you don’t know what went down in this ‘fight’ then you simply don’t know combat sports.

Repeating like an autistic sheep wont change nothing , I'm right you're wrong. You dont know anything about boxing and we established this. You dont even love yourself

Repeating like an autistic sheep wont change nothing , I'm right you're wrong. You dont know anything about boxing and we established this. You dont even love yourself

And round and round we go, son <45>

“I’m not reading your post! I’m right and you’re wrong!” <45>

<DCrying>

And round and round we go, son <45>

<DCrying>
You know you lost an argument when you post a bunch of gifs and emojis like a teenage girl, common butthurtness 101

I'm sorry - I'm no Conor fan but he's a far better technically than Wilder. Mayweather pitter patters the heavy bag too, doesn't mean he can't box. Wilder has crushing power and a great killer instinct. The moment he faced a good boxer that could take his shots, his number was up. He's still a great fighter, just not a great boxer.

You know you lost an argument when you post a bunch of gifs and emojis like a teenage girl, common butthurtness 101

There wasn’t and argument, son.

You literally point blank refused to engage with me.

<Fedor23>

<Fedor23>

And argument? Awful grammar bro. How can i expect an assessment from someone with grammar like this? Fat manlet problems.

I'm sorry - I'm no Conor fan but he's a far better technically than Wilder. Mayweather pitter patters the heavy bag too, doesn't mean he can't box. Wilder has crushing power and a great killer instinct. The moment he faced a good boxer that could take his shots, his number was up. He's still a great fighter, just not a great boxer.

Of course he’s not a better boxer than Wilder ffs <45>

Honestly some people have absolutely no understanding whatsoever of levels.

And here’s Mayweather throwing a jab at the heavy bag. He does go light on occasion, but he absolutely has the power to open up in a manner that Conor simply doesn’t.

And argument? Awful grammar bro. How can i expect an assessment from someone with grammar like this? Fat manlet problems.

Ah son.....I included an extra D just for you, after wearing out your mum. She wasn’t moving around a lot.

<Moves>

If a boxer, who isn't even a good boxer, can win multiple world titles in boxing and be ranket top3 in his weightclass, that only shows how useless art and terrible level sport boxing really is.

Ofc the other possible explanation is that you are just wrong and in reality Wilder is a great boxer, and that you just don't understand or want to accept the fact that a huge part of being a good boxer is having an ability to KO your opponent.
I literally listed many reasons why he’s a good fighter and why he wins fights. What I’m saying is he is not winning fights because he’s great fundamentally, it’s because of all the other traits he has. The reason it was so much easier for Fury to beat him the second time around was because he lacked the fundamentals to adjust. Similar to how Floyd outclassed Maidana in the rematch because the element of surprise was gone. Maidana couldn’t change up his game because that’s all he knew, where Floyd was a master.

<Fedor23>

Forgot to respond that one time

Ill address it at some point

For a man who didnt care about getting hit, sure seemed like he was in defense mode . High gaurd, bobbin n weavin, parrying, cross gaurd, moving his head. Sure seemed like a guy trying to avoid being hit lol. Ive been watchin the man for too long, im gonna need some serious evidence to prove that someone like Floyd willingly allows himself to take punches.

ill leave it there tho, give you a proper response in that other thread when the mood strikes.

@TheIconTheSmooth

Terrible attempt at using the quote function son <45>

Not so inconic. Not so smooth.

Your momma is disappointed.

Forgot to respond that one time

Ill address it at some point

For a man who didnt care about getting hit, sure seemed like he was in defense mode . High gaurd, bobbin n weavin, parrying, cross gaurd, moving his head. Sure seemed like a guy trying to avoid being hit lol. Ive been watchin the man for too long, im gonna need some serious evidence to prove that someone like Floyd willingly allows himself to take punches.

ill leave it there tho, give you a proper response in that other thread when the mood strikes.
He cant prove it . Fat angry manlet syndrome doesnt allow it

@TheIconTheSmooth

Terrible attempt at using the quote function son <45>

Not so inconic. Not so smooth.

Your momma is disappointed.
Sounds like projection off your mom being a whore and it scarred you, everything will be okay. I'm sure her disability check is coming up this month to pay for your guys metro bill. I'll piss on your section 8 building

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back