Media Conor McGregor and Deontay Wilder have similar striking and movement styles

FFS kid, I literally walked you through how to use a comma a few posts ago and you’re still coming away with this , shit <45>
Sorry wasn't paying attention , this blowjob from your mother is fantastic , had me distracted

i did address it

Many times

So what youre saying is Floyd chose a single moment to disregard any threat whatsoever coming from conor

And throughout 99% of the rest of the fight, he defended very well and clearly wasnt trying to get hit at all.

And you see this gif as proof that floyd carried him

Interesting

So the context of the whole fight doesnt matter at this point

I think you are incredibly delusional, biased and probably wont ever admit that you're wrong here. No matter what evidence is presented

But, @MescalineDreams you've yet to provide ANY evidence.

You’ve had hundreds of people tell you that you’re wrong, over dozens of threads, and you only response is ‘nah guys you’re all just biased’.

I’ve provided evidence. The onus is on you to provide your own.

Wilder and Conors styles are as similar as their physical appearances.

Boxing was good enough to last with one of the goats of boxing. Stop hating kid
Lasting doesn't mean shit if he wasn't hanging with him too. Could Conor hang? No.

Hold on there partner, I never said Floyd was “trying to get hit”.

He just wasn’t playing it safe, in the manner he usually does when faced with an opponent who can punch hard enough to hurt him.

Look at how he fought Canelo or Pacquiao - cautious, counters, single shots and then defend again.

As the video shows, he took liberties against Conor because he could. Because Conor doesn’t have the power to hurt him.
Seems to me he played it very safe

He stayed in defense and wss throwing one shot at a time then back to defense.

He started slowing throwing more combinations in the 4th and 5th, but those moments when he opened up is when Conor tagged him, then hed go back to throwing single shots

The only time Floyd really began to open up is when Conor was tired. Prior to that, he was very reserved.

Prior to that gif, Conor actually tagged him with a good jab and sugar ray leonard commented on it.

What you're seeing is likely Floyd just not having the reflexes he once did.

in most cases, Floyd was slipping his jab and punches. How do you explain that?

Hold on there partner, I never said Floyd was “trying to get hit”.

He just wasn’t playing it safe, in the manner he usually does when faced with an opponent who can punch hard enough to hurt him.

Look at how he fought Canelo or Pacquiao - cautious, counters, single shots and then defend again.

As the video shows, he took liberties against Conor because he could. Because Conor doesn’t have the power to hurt him.
His defense was good the whole fight

He wasnt trying to get hit with anything

He was throwing single shots almost the entire fight up until the 7th

How exactly is that not playing it safe?

If youre Floyd, you dont want to get hit with ANY shots by a ufc fighter. Its a bad look.

You need to stop looking at a single 2 second gif and look at the actual fight.

Seems to me he played it very safe

He stayed in defense and wss throwing one shot at a time then back to defense.

He started slowing throwing more combinations in the 4th and 5th, but those moments when he opened up is when Conor tagged him, then hed go back to throwing single shots

The only time Floyd really began to open up is when Conor was tired. Prior to that, he was very reserved.

Prior to that gif, Conor actually tagged him with a good jab and sugar ray leonard commented on it.

What you're seeing is likely Floyd just not having the reflexes he once did.

in most cases, Floyd was slipping his jab and punches. How do you explain that?

The bolded is the problem. You’ve painted a narrative for this fight that you’re sticking too despite being presented with evidence to the contrary. It’s a classic bias.

If you believe Floyd stayed defensive in that fight or was just throwing single shots then you clearly don’t know what you were watching.

He quite literally waxed forward like a drunken mexican brawler, while laughing at Conor. He explicitly asked him ‘where’s your so-called power’, he came to the ring wearing a bank robbers mask, and he told everyone exactly what he was going to do and then did it.

He said he would take the fight to him and he did. He absolutely would not do that if Conor has adequate power to hurt him.

The bolded is the problem. You’ve painted a narrative for this fight that you’re sticking too despite being presented with evidence to the contrary. It’s a classic bias.

If you believe Floyd stayed defensive in that fight or was just throwing single shots then you clearly don’t know what you were watching.

He quite literally waxed forward like a drunken mexican brawler, while laughing at Conor. He explicitly asked him ‘where’s your so-called power’, he came to the ring wearing a bank robbers mask, and he told everyone exactly what he was going to do and then did it.

He said he would take the fight to him and he did. He absolutely would not do that if Conor has adequate power to hurt him.
Projection right here..

And its clearly you who doesnt know what you saw in this fight

And have painted a narrative for yourself which no amount of evidence can refute

The only time Floyd really came forward like youre suggesting is in the 6th and 7th, after Conor got tired.

Everything can be explained by floyd being an older fighter, well past his prime, slower, not as technical, reflexes not as good

And Conor being better than he got credit for, outside of the actual pros who know what theyre talking about of course.

Thing is about power, Conor was clearly pacing himself and not putting much into his shots. Lots of fighters pitterpatter then throw something significant in the middle at the right time.

Even if what hes throwing isnt significant, doesn't mean he cant generate power. Thats not a chance you allow yourself to take. Even as an amateur. Much less the greatest defensive fighter of this era

My guess is youve watched the fight a total of one time

And basically reference that one gif and your confirmation bias to argue a point beyond that

The only time Floyd really came forward like youre suggesting is in the 6th and 7th, after Conor got tired.

I won’t address the rest of your post as I’ve done so plenty of times already.

In this sentence though, you’re either demonstrating a woeful lack of understanding or lying outright.

I’ve literally provided you with video evidence of Floyd strolling forward, without a care in the world, in round 3.

How does that video evidence of Floyd walking forward in round 3, stack up with the claim that he didn’t do so until round 6 or 7?

Answers on a postcard @MescalineDreams

Debunking your little gif

Forward to 9:10

You can see Floyd moving his head and trying to slip Conors punches both before and after that gif was taken.

I won’t address the rest of your post as I’ve done so plenty of times already.

In this sentence though, you’re either demonstrating a woeful lack of understanding or lying outright.

I’ve literally provided you with video evidence of Floyd strolling forward, without a care in the world, in round 3.

How does that video evidence of Floyd walking forward in round 3, stack up with the claim that he didn’t do so until round 6 or 7?

Answers on a postcard @MescalineDreams
You havent answered any of my posts or points brother

This is why i thought you were trolling when we first met

Because you literally ignore every point and argument presented, then just repeat yourself.

Either youre trolling or you are completely blinded in your incredible bias.

Eithet way i feel bad for you

Debunking your little gif

Forward to 9:10

You can see Floyd moving his head and trying to slip Conors punches both before and after that gif was taken.

lol wut?

You’re linking me to a video of the very gif I showed you?

Again, I’ve given you evidence of Floyd walking Conor down, without a care in the world, in round 3. You’re saying this didn’t happen (despite seeing the video). You’re either lying, or one of the most biased individuals I’ve ever come across.

You havent answered any of my posts or points brother

This is why i thought you were trolling when we first met

Because you literally ignore every point and argument presented, then just repeat yourself.

Either youre trolling or you are completely blinded in your incredible bias.

Eithet way i feel bad for you

Dude. You’re literally lying about the fight.

Your claim, that Floyd didn’t go forward until round 7/8 when Conor was tired, has been shown to be false. I’ve literally shown you a video of the very thing you say didn’t happen, actually happen <45>

I’m not sure what more I can offer you son. If you don’t believe what your own eyes see, then that’s on you.

How you get dubs? Didn't know Sherdog gave them out to Conor fans.
Oh man, here comes his clearly unbiased view on Conor and his rant about how hes not a fan

It's strange that he just wont admit it, I mean everyone here knows hes a Conor fan anyways. Theres nothing wrong with that

lol wut?

You’re linking me to a video of the very gif I showed you?

Again, I’ve given you evidence of Floyd walking Conor down, without a care in the world, in round 3. You’re saying this didn’t happen (despite seeing the video). You’re either lying, or one of the most biased individuals I’ve ever come across.
Yes

Your argument is that he walked him down without a care in the world and didnt respect his power, based on a single gif

Yet when you look at the actual video, you can see Floyd was moving his head, trying to slip and defend, both before and after that gif was taken.

What i saw is Floyd trying to slip like he usually does but his reflexes being a step behind what they once were.

The video clearly debunks your point

Youre just too delusional to see it

Oh man, he comes his clearly unbiased view on Conor and his rant about how hes not a fan

It's strange that he just wont admit it, I mean everyone here knows hes a Conor fan anywaye. Theres nothing wrong with that
Im a fan of everyone

I defend conor more so because people are incredibly delusional about him in most cases

And i like the truth

Back