• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

I have had the same stance feom the beginning there is no tying in knots I am answering multiple people who are all trying to present these different equations when the answer is simple. If a woman can prove she was intoxicated which I have said 50 times and based on the video evidence it seems as Conor was leading her to a private area to engage in elicit activity being as it is not normal behavior, then he is done. Again I invite you to debate me directly not sit back talking about convo I had with someone else lying as if I switched stances. Approach me like a man or shut your ass up
I have had the same stance feom the beginning there is no tying in knots I am answering multiple people who are all trying to present these different equations when the answer is simple. If a woman can prove she was intoxicated which I have said 50 times and based on the video evidence it seems as Conor was leading her to a private area to engage in elicit activity being as it is not normal behavior, then he is done. Again I invite you to debate me directly not sit back talking about convo I had with someone else lying as if I switched stances. Approach me like a man or shut your ass up

There's nothing to debate. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. It's a about what a prosecutor can prove in court. Period.

Alleges means nothing. Proves means everything. You inadvertently admitted it yourself earlier and now you're having to pretzel yourself into knots with word salad. those are the facts.
There's nothing to debate. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. It's a about what a prosecutor can prove in court. Period.
This is true it is on the prosecution now as Conor put himself in shoes to be prosecuted. That’s the key part that is flying over your head. CONOR PLACED HIMSELF IN SHOES WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HIM LEADING A WOMAN WHO CLAIMS TO BE DRUNK AND IMMEDIATELY CLAIMING RAPE TO A PUBLIC BATHROOM WITH GOONS GUARDING THE DOOR. I put that in caps as it is irrefutable. I can only speak my adult opinion that Conor seemed to be going to fuck. Since the woman alleged to be intoxicated if this is proved true based on the video all of the shit you say now about allegations don’t matter is a fucking lie. He provided a rope for himself to be hung

It’s not on me to address her allegations as fishy. It’s on Conor to prove he didn’t tape that woman. By law if she can prove she was drunk there is no amount of fishy in the world that can save this. You don’t understand the law so it has you defending the valor of a man who put himself in those shoes. There is a reason anyone with sense will tell you don’t be rich famous and take random women to public bathrooms with goons watching the door. What part of that stupid shit would you like me to defend? The part where he raped her? Well nobody knows what happened in that bathroom we can only see he placed himself in a situation he now needs to explain himself. NOT ME NOT YOU. He does
Lmao, so it’s on Conor to prove he didn’t rape her, so he is proven guilty till he proves he is innocent is what you’re saying. That’s why this world is fucked up these days.

how do you she prove he raped her when there was no intercourse? How do you prove someone forced you to give the a bj? Lmao ridiculous man.

plus why don’t you knowledge how her story isn’t adding up? Ignoring that part I see lol.

You don’t make sense sorry with you points

You want me to speak my opinion on should that be considered rape dude let me break this down to you in a respectful manner. The law of what is rape is very cut and fucking dry. An intoxicated woman cannot by law grant consent. This is not a law I created. However if you are a man who never wants to be in the shoes of going to prison for rape or to be called a rapist you adhere to that period. If you don’t want young men confused on the matter you tell the truth of the law period. All this shit you are doing is a form of promoting rape culture as you are angrily saying that my opinion about how women lie or how it should be supersedes law. I’m simply telling you the FACT. Not my opinion
Wait so people can't have sex when drunk or it's rape?

Last edited:
Lmao, so it’s on Conor to prove he didn’t rape her, so he is proven guilty till he proves he is innocent is what you’re saying. That’s why this world is fucked up these days.

how do you she prove he raped her when there was no intercourse? How do you prove someone forced you to give the a bj? Lmao ridiculous man.

plus why don’t you knowledge how her story isn’t adding up? Ignoring that part I see lol.

You don’t make sense sorry with you points
Dude are you slow? Do you understand the letter of law and that there are men in prison now for having sex with drunk women they don’t know who later claimed rape? You do understand this? Yet you sit back watching a man engaging in some shit that clearly opened that door and act confused?

This is true it is on the prosecution now as Conor put himself in shoes to be prosecuted. That’s the key part that is flying over your head. CONOR PLACED HIMSELF IN SHOES WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HIM LEADING A WOMAN WHO CLAIMS TO BE DRUNK AND IMMEDIATELY CLAIMING RAPE TO A PUBLIC BATHROOM WITH GOONS GUARDING THE DOOR. I put that in caps as it is irrefutable. I can only speak my adult opinion that Conor seemed to be going to fuck. Since the woman alleged to be intoxicated if this is proved true based on the video all of the shit you say now about allegations don’t matter is a fucking lie. He provided a rope for himself to be hung

No disagreement.

Wait do people can't have sex when drunk or it's rape?
I will refer you to look into the law regarding intoxicated women and rape as I am not here to do anything but let anyone who doesn’t know they are engaging in what is considered by law rape that yeah buddy that’s rape and Conor may have hung himself. However if you want to fight for the right to bang drunken random women feel free to die on that hill. I’m just here to let you know how to avoid being or being labeled a fucking rapist

I will refer you to look into the law regarding intoxicated women and rape as I am not here to do anything but let anyone who doesn’t know they are engaging in what is considered by law rape that yeah buddy that’s rape and Conor may have hung himself. However if you want to fight for the right to bang drunken random women feel free to die on that hill. I’m just here to let you know how to avoid being or being labeled a fucking rapist
I'm not saying you're wrong and idgaf about Connor just saying a huge percentage of hookups are done while drinking. If 2 adults are drinking and have sex then they both raped each other? All the times I've had sex with a girlfriend while she was inebriated and horny I raped her?

I know of cases of women who were victims of sexual assault who didn't even get their head around the fact they'd been assaulted until the next day or days after. It can be a hard thing to really comprehend that someone has tried to force you to do something sexually which you did not give consent to.

Breh. She was going back to his hotel room with him. She didn't "not comprehend" what happened, but whatever happened, she comprehended that she could make up some lies and get paid. The released video already debunks how she was "forced into the bathroom by security" and Conor ambushed her from a handicap stall with a security guard watching. They've already had to pivot on the story because the first piece of evidence undermines her veracity.

Drunker?

Sherbro, you appear to mildly inebriated yourself.

Not sure what you're on about, drunker is a word.

At this point I will refer you to the letter of law which I adhere to. That law is pretty simple and I assure you will keep you out of prison. An intoxicated woman cannot give consent to sexual intercourse. Are we kinda clear there?

An intoxicated man and woman can engage in sexual intercourse. They can also consent to it. They can also initiate it, accept advances of it, and participate in it and none of it is rape. Otherwise anytime you and your wife share a few glasses of wine you're mutually raping each other.

What you can't do is get someone sloppy drunk and wait for them to pass out or unable to overcome their objections due to intoxication and proceed anyway. This silliness of "you can't consent if you've drank" is pure fiction.

You literally have no idea what the letter or spirit of the law is, which varies by degrees from state to state.

I'm not saying you're wrong and idgaf about Connor just saying a huge percentage of hookups are done while drinking. If 2 adults are drinking and have sex then they both raped each other? All the times I've had sex with a girlfriend while she was inebriated and horny I raped her?

He has no idea what he's talking about. He's making things up.

Drunk people give consent all the time. Drunk patients in the ER consent to treatment, we never utilize implied consent with someone who can speak for themselves just because they're intoxicated.

I'm not saying you're wrong and idgaf about Connor just saying a huge percentage of hookups are done while drinking. If 2 adults are drinking and have sex then they both raped each other?
This requires me to give an opinion on the law and the consequences of violating said law are so severe I’m more of a fuck my opinion speak and follow the law as shit can go horribly left

Breh. She was going back to his hotel room with him. She didn't "not comprehend" what happened, but whatever happened, she comprehended that she could make up some lies and get paid. The released video already debunks how she was "forced into the bathroom by security" and Conor ambushed her from a handicap stall with a security guard watching. They've already had to pivot on the story because the first piece of evidence undermines her veracity.

Not sure what you're on about, drunker is a word.

An intoxicated man and woman can engage in sexual intercourse. They can also consent to it. They can also initiate it, accept advances of it, and participate in it and none of it is rape. Otherwise anytime you and your wife share a few glasses of wine you're mutually raping each other.

What you can't do is get someone sloppy drunk and wait for them to pass out or unable to overcome their objections due to intoxication and proceed anyway. This silliness of "you can't consent if you've drank" is pure fiction.
You are confused. By law an intoxicated woman cannot grant consent homie. Not my opinion. This simply does not mean every intoxicated woman who has sex feels she was raped. This means ANY intoxicated woman can say she was taken adavantage of and by law she cannot grant consent and you have committed rape. Not agreeing with that law is fine. We all have opinions. I’m not giving mine. I’m giving the FACT to stay out of prison and encourage others not to. Anything else is promoting rape culture as I am giving you opinions that if you follow could wind up getting you jammed up.

Last edited:
Dude are you slow? Do you understand the letter of law and that there are men in prison now for having sex with drunk women they don’t know who later claimed rape? You do understand this? Yet you sit back watching a man engaging in some shit that clearly opened that door and act confused?
Stop answering a question with a question dumbass and answer my questions?

people like you who only duck a question by asking a question tells me all I need to know lol

You are confused. By law an intoxicated woman cannot grant consent homie. Not my opinion. This simply does not mean every intoxicated woman who has sex feels she was raped. This means ANY intoxicated woman can say she was taken adavantage of and by law she cannot grant consent and you have committed rape. Not agreeing with that law is fine. We all have opinions. I’m not giving mine. I’m giving the FACT to stay put of prison and encourage others not to. Anything else is promoting rape culture as I am giving you opinions that if you follow could wind up getting you jammed up.
Lmao he didn’t have sex with her my god. How do you prove someone got raped from giving a bj? I’ll wait

Stop answering a question with a question dumbass and answer my questions?

people like you who only duck a question by asking a question tells me all I need to know lol
Please feel free to type a very sincere question and I will provide a sincere honest answer. Some of what you wrote implied you are a rebel to that law in particular, don’t know the law, or just want to bounce your opinions off the law. I just need a frame of understanding where your damn head is at. It helps me answer according to your understanding

You are confused. By law an intoxicated woman cannot grant consent homie. Not my opinion. This simply does not mean every intoxicated woman who has sex feels she was raped. This means ANY intoxicated woman can say she was taken adavantage of and by paw she cannot grant consent and you have committed rape. Not agreeing with that law is fine. We all have opinions. I’m not giving mine. I’m giving the FACT to stay put pf prison and encourage others not to. Anything else is promoting rape culture as I am giving you opinions that if you follow could wind up getting you jammed up.

No.

If she feels she is raped after having drunk sex, the prosecution must prove beyond reasonable doubt that the sexual partner a.) knew that she was physically incapacitated or unable to execute her refusal to have sex b.) cognitively unable to understand what she is consenting to c.) induced the sex via deception or force, or waited for alcohol intoxication to render the partner to a state where they could no longer legally give consent.

Being drunk does not mean you cannot give consent. The burden of proof is much higher than that in every state. I do respect your position that young men should tread lightly with drunk girls because there's no telling what they'll remember or think the next day.

Lmao he didn’t have sex with her my god. How do you prove someone got raped from giving a bj? I’ll wait
Dude I want you to go back to whomever taught you that oral sex is not sex and hit them over the head with a blunt object. Treat them how Frankenstein’s monster treated Dr. Frankenstein. They created a dummy

Dude I want you to go back to whomever taught you that oral sex is not sex and hit them over the head with a blunt object. Treat them how Frankenstein’s monster treated Dr. Frankenstein. They created a dummy
Once again you can’t a question lmao.

get that head out your ass, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back