• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

car epic win

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Conor McGregor has been accused of raping a woman at Game 4 of the NBA Finals earlier this month ... but the UFC star says the allegations are not true.

According to demand letters, authored by attorney Ariel Mitchell, that were sent to McGregor, the NBA and the Miami Heat this week ... the incident happened just after the Nuggets had won, 108-95, on June 9 at the Kaseya Center in Florida.

But, according to the letters, obtained by TMZ Sports, at one point later on during the evening ... he "violently" sexually assaulted a woman inside of a men's bathroom.

Reps for McGregor, however, said in a statement Thursday morning the "allegations are false."

"Mr. McGregor will not be intimidated," they added.

UPDATE
12:46 PM PT -- The Miami Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports it has been investigating the allegations since Sunday -- and the probe remains ongoing.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/15/conor-mcgregor-accused-raping-woman-nba-finals-game/

The organization is aware of the recent allegations regarding Conor McGregor and will continue to gather additional details regarding the incident. UFC will allow the legal process to play out before making any additional statements.

https://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-statement-regarding-conor-mcgregor

Last edited:
popcorn-relaxing.gif

He is definitely a crazy little leprechaun but that cant be true.
Not saying it is true as there are enough people these days who say anything to get some money but why could this not be true?

It has been pretty obvious for some years now that Conor is a egomaniac who thinks he can get away with anything he does and so far he has.

Not saying it is true as there are enough people these days who say anything to get some money but why could this not be true?

It has been pretty obvious for some years now that Conor is a egomaniac who thinks he can get away with anything he does and so far he has.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I would honestly be flabbergasted if any of the rape claims against McGregor are true; not because I don't think he's capable, but because Conor's at that level of wealth where his infidelities should be preceded by NDAs.

Like, if anyone can prove in court that McGregor raped them they can take pretty much all his money, so I take all these allegations with a pinch of salt. There are people whose livelihoods depend on keeping him out of trouble or else their gravy train ends, & I would be quite shocked if the legal firm he clearly has on retainer doesn't have a representative with him at all times with a briefcase full of NDAs

His friends/entourage? That's a different matter

edit:
I explained my point badly; it was meant to be about the corporate machine that sourrounds a person of that kind of wealth protecting itself & mitigating/preventing scenarios like this.

Obviously he's that impulsive/stupid, celebrity doesn't equate to impulse control or moral integrity, NDAs are irrelevant in criminal cases. etc

Last edited:
Yup, only surprise is there hasn't been more allegations. High profile filthy rich athletes are a magnet for these claims.
Yes and I’m sure being an out of control Coke head who never missed a party and seems to have groupies doesn’t help.

Not saying Conor isn’t out of control, just saying I don’t buy claims like this without proof.

Back