• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Probably locker room rape, it’s all good, just like Dana and his locker room slap, nothing to see here, move on, or trump and his multiple offenses, all fabricated.

Hey what about that Biden slurring his words?!?? Lawwwwwllll and his stupid son with his laptoppppp ahahahaha let’s lock Hillary up and shoot some schools up mofokasssss

I literally said give me a sincere question and I will answer yet you are still crying. Well toodles Nicky
I did already, you just think you’re so right you are getting triggered by responding with questions to questions to justify your stance.

her story already has cracks in it, just like your ego on this. claims aren’t true like conor waiting in the bathroom already for her, yea let’s just ignore that.

Toodles small mind

No.

If she feels she is raped after having drunk sex, the prosecution must prove beyond reasonable doubt that the sexual partner a.) knew that she was physically incapacitated or unable to execute her refusal to have sex b.) cognitively unable to understand what she is consenting to c.) induced the sex via deception or force, or waited for alcohol intoxication to render the partner to a state where they could no longer legally give consent.

Being drunk does not mean you cannot give consent. The burden of proof is much higher than that in every state. I do respect your position that young men should tread lightly with drunk girls because there's no telling what they'll remember or think the next day.
This is where we disagree. A drunken person can of course engage in sexual intercourse. Once it is established that the woman (typically) immediately cried rape and cried drunk it will never be quite as simple as she has to prove much else. She has to prove intercourse as well as intoxication. Another thing she can prove or provide evidence to is feeling intimidated and it is not on her to convince the jury that being led to a bathroom guarded by goons is intimidation. It is on a jury’s discretion. They will also look at the character of the person in question.

I did already, you just think you’re so right you are getting triggered by responding with questions to questions to justify your stance.

her story already has cracks in it, just like your ego on this. claims aren’t true like conor waiting in the bathroom already for her, yea let’s just ignore that.

Toodles small mind
Let’s try it this way then Nick. Of all the people here I had intelligent debate on the matter you didn’t cut the mustard and I had to find out if it were worth my time continuing. It isn’t. Good day Sir

Let’s try it this way then Nick. Of all the people here I had intelligent debate on the matter you didn’t cut the mustard and I had to find out if it were worth my time continuing. It isn’t. Good day Sir
Lmao, keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. You started first by asking I am a loser…then I finished you off in style, still can’t answer one damn question because you can’t get your head out your ass. Drops mic

I mean, the following day messages seems like trying to invent a story to fit a narrative.

What did she think Conor was trying to bring her into the bathroom to do?

Like the texts said so they can pee pee together?

The obvious answer would be that she thought he was gonna offer her cocaine.

Lmao, keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. You started first by asking I am a loser…then I finished you off in style, still can’t answer one damn question because you can’t get your head out your ass. Drops mic
I guess this is the end of the road for us then Nicky. I’m gone miss you

seems unlikely, even for Conor.. the claim that the NBA/Heat security aided and separated her from her friend and sent her into the mens bathroom just seems too impossible to be true.
Well remember Iverson? He had several people scanning the guests for attractive women the they had the task of separating them from their friends and invite them to meet the superstar at after party at and there seemed to have happened some stuff. Connor has a violent history with women I would def not put it past him.

where there's smoke, there's fire! I really have no idea why people still like this guy. I've always respected him inside the cage. outside? it's really confusing how he has any fans, let alone millions.

I’m 50/50 on this. Celebrities are entitled assholes but at the same time, they are a magnet for a certain type of woman. I will say this though: people who dismiss this as false without knowing the details are either dumbass little fanboys or mysogynist assholes.

Breh. She was going back to his hotel room with him. She didn't "not comprehend" what happened, but whatever happened, she comprehended that she could make up some lies and get paid. The released video already debunks how she was "forced into the bathroom by security" and Conor ambushed her from a handicap stall with a security guard watching. They've already had to pivot on the story because the first piece of evidence undermines her veracity.

Not sure what you're on about, drunker is a word.

An intoxicated man and woman can engage in sexual intercourse. They can also consent to it. They can also initiate it, accept advances of it, and participate in it and none of it is rape. Otherwise anytime you and your wife share a few glasses of wine you're mutually raping each other.

What you can't do is get someone sloppy drunk and wait for them to pass out or unable to overcome their objections due to intoxication and proceed anyway. This silliness of "you can't consent if you've drank" is pure fiction.

You literally have no idea what the letter or spirit of the law is, which varies by degrees from state to state.

He has no idea what he's talking about. He's making things up.

Drunk people give consent all the time. Drunk patients in the ER consent to treatment, we never utilize implied consent with someone who can speak for themselves just because they're intoxicated.
Maybe I'm drunkerest.

I’m 50/50 on this. Celebrities are entitled assholes but at the same time, they are a magnet for a certain type of woman. I will say this though: people who dismiss this as false without knowing the details are either dumbass little fanboys or mysogynist assholes.

I'm personally leaning to it being bullshit, but you are 100% right that these things happen

Jimmy savile and Gary glitter used to bang under age girls in the BBC dressing rooms while hosting top of the pops

Probably locker room rape, it’s all good, just like Dana and his locker room slap, nothing to see here, move on, or trump and his multiple offenses, all fabricated.

Hey what about that Biden slurring his words?!?? Lawwwwwllll and his stupid son with his laptoppppp ahahahaha let’s lock Hillary up and shoot some schools up mofokasssss

Congratulations on bringing up Trump. You are not mentally ill.

Surely Conor has the DM messages of the accuser asking for money before she goes public with the accusation, no?

Aside from that, this accuser & her lawyer don't come across as intelligent people.

Back