• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

The burden of proof is on the prosecution. A woman can't simply claim intoxication and *poof* you're going to jail for rape. The prosecutor has to prove the case in court. Period. End of story.
You want me to speak my opinion on should that be considered rape dude let me break this down to you in a respectful manner. The law of what is rape is very cut and fucking dry. An intoxicated woman cannot by law grant consent. This is not a law I created. However if you are a man who never wants to be in the shoes of going to prison for rape or to be called a rapist you adhere to that period. If you don’t want young men confused on the matter you tell the truth of the law period. All this shit you are doing is a form of promoting rape culture as you are angrily saying that my opinion about how women lie or how it should be supersedes law. I’m simply telling you the FACT. Not my opinion

She hasn't even proved she was drunk, let alone that they had sex.
Again I have said specifically if she can prove she was drunk it’s about a wrap. Very clearly stated it. Also that may not be that hard to prove. As far as the sex based on the actions that Conor did of leading her to the bathroom with goons watching the door he placed himself in shoes now HE MUST EXPLAIN

Literally my entire point right there. LOL!
I said very clearly the woman alleges to be drunk and let’s say hypothetically that may or may not be true. Conor clearly gave no fucks so he put himself in those shoes is my opinion based on facts I see but I try not to let my opinion let me do much but state the facts

Just outta curiosity -what is the legality when both people are intoxicated? As per usual every Weekend night, thousands of inebriated singles hook up and have sex. This seems like a real tricky area -is it like domestic abuse calls in which the officers arrest the one who "looks" the most abused if a couple was fighting? What if the man is more intoxicated than the woman -can he consent?

You want me to speak my opinion on should that be considered rape dude let me break this down to you in a respectful manner. The law of what is rape is very cut and fucking dry. An intoxicated woman cannot by law grant consent. This is not a law I created. However if you are a man who never wants to be in the shoes of going to prison for rape or to be called a rapist you adhere to that period. If you don’t want young men confused on the matter you tell the truth of the law period. All this shit you are doing is a form of promoting rape culture as you are angrily saying that my opinion about how women lie or how it should be supersedes law. I’m simply telling you the FACT. Not my opinion
Similarly a drunk man cannot give consent.

Just outta curiosity -what is the legality when both people are intoxicated? As per usual every Weekend night, thousands of inebriated singles hook up and have sex. This seems like a real tricky area -is it like domestic abuse calls in which the officers arrest the one who "looks" the most abused if a couple was fighting? What if the man is more intoxicated than the woman -can he consent?

Very good questions.

Also, it seems some people (Mind Mine) in this thread are confused on what burden of proof means

No idea, but in the video Conor is sober enough to guide her towards the bathroom.

I said very clearly the woman alleges to be drunk and let’s say hypothetically that may or may not be true. Conor clearly gave no fucks so he put himself in those shoes is my opinion based on facts I see but I try not to let my opinion let me do much but state the facts
Since when is being drunk the basis for rape? like what? Being drunk hasn't been a successful excuse for literally anything ever in any criminal court case...They have footage of 2 women going to fuck him...lets be honest, these aren't exactly top notch ladies with honor...when you giving out blowjobs in a bathroom with another random female...and then saying "i was drunk so it has to be rape" is the dumbest shit ive ever heard...

Im not even a Conor fanboy but some of the shit yall come up with is wild to me, maybe he did rape her, there is no way to prove it one way or the other, especially if they are willingly walking together and without showing signs of a struggle you literally have nothing to go on aside from peoples words, which i dont think i have to remind anyone that peoples words dont exactly mean much these days.

When it comes to this shit you never want to be in this situation, and for most people they wont have to, because most people aren't worth a billion, or aren't freaks, but hey, im sure we got a bunch of fucking forum lawyers out here all the sudden lurking with criminal degrees ready to white knight the fuck out of this situation until its forgotten in a few days and that chick signs a fucking NDA after she gets paid some money and u never hear from her again, u know, like usual rich peoples shit.

False accusations <Moves>

Video shows modern woman walking into the washroom with Conor. Classic modern woman.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Alleges means nothing. Proves means everything. You inadvertently admitted it yourself earlier and now you're having to pretzel yourself into knots with word salad. those are the facts.

Ugly people (feminists) nobody want want to ruin sex for everyone.

Metoo takes another L.

Candace W.

She needed to be taken by the hand like a child.

That's typically how pulls often happen. One person grabs the hand and leads the way. She was sober enough to walk without looking drunk. I'd wager Conor was drunker given how much he drinks.

Last edited:
That's typically how pulls often happen. One person grabs the hand and leads the way. She was sober enough to walk withiut looking drunk. I'd wager Conor was drunker given how much he drinks.
Drunker?

Sherbro, you appear to mildly inebriated yourself.

Similarly a drunk man cannot give consent.
I have no opinion on the matter currently as it is completely irrelevant to what is accused and the entire the man was drunk so he shouldn’t face time thing is a complete lie by law if used as a defense

Since when is being drunk the basis for rape? like what? Being drunk hasn't been a successful excuse for literally anything ever in any criminal court case...They have footage of 2 women going to fuck him...lets be honest, these aren't exactly top notch ladies with honor...when you giving out blowjobs in a bathroom with another random female...and then saying "i was drunk so it has to be rape" is the dumbest shit ive ever heard...

Im not even a Conor fanboy but some of the shit yall come up with is wild to me, maybe he did rape her, there is no way to prove it one way or the other, especially if they are willingly walking together and without showing signs of a struggle you literally have nothing to go on aside from peoples words, which i dont think i have to remind anyone that peoples words dont exactly mean much these days.

When it comes to this shit you never want to be in this situation, and for most people they wont have to, because most people aren't worth a billion, or aren't freaks, but hey, im sure we got a bunch of fucking forum lawyers out here all the sudden lurking with criminal degrees ready to white knight the fuck out of this situation until its forgotten in a few days and that chick signs a fucking NDA after she gets paid some money and u never hear from her again, u know, like usual rich peoples shit.
At this point I will refer you to the letter of law which I adhere to. That law is pretty simple and I assure you will keep you out of prison. An intoxicated woman cannot give consent to sexual intercourse. Are we kinda clear there?

Not surprisingly, 12 year old McRunner fans are trying to make this about Mike Tyson so they can feel better about their hero being a piece of shit.

200w.gif

Tyson's a grandfather who has admitted his mistakes and never pretended to be something he wasn't. What's humorous is the people complaining about Tyson aren't old enough to know he was disliked immensely by many people.

Put McRunner in a straight jacket.

Not surprising, devastated Conor haters that cried "rapist" are now resorting to "but he punched an old man!" and "but....he's a cheat!" now that it's clear he's innocent and about to be exonerated. LOL @ you calling anyone anyone a 12 year old. You're defending a convicted rapist and violent thug because he's a grandfather. Go back to bed you silly little thing.

Alleges means nothing. Proves means everything. You inadvertently admitted it yourself earlier and now you're having to pretzel yourself into knots with word salad. those are the facts.
I have had the same stance feom the beginning there is no tying in knots I am answering multiple people who are all trying to present these different equations when the answer is simple. If a woman can prove she was intoxicated which I have said 50 times and based on the video evidence it seems as Conor was leading her to a private area to engage in elicit activity being as it is not normal behavior, then he is done. Again I invite you to debate me directly not sit back talking about convo I had with someone else lying as if I switched stances. Approach me like a man or shut your ass up

Last edited:
Back