Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

Oh well, I am not sure why I bother entering Conor threads lol it's sad.

Yep, I am starting to get tired of commenting on things other than his fights. He is like Jon Jones - needs to finally face some real consequences or else this shit just keeps on happening, especially now that he is losing. The napoleon complex is flaring up bad.

He's mad that he will never taste UFC gold ever again. Washed up little drunk.

He's mad that he will never taste UFC gold ever again. Washed up little drunk.
Conor can still beat some of the top 5 lghtweights. Interim title shot + some luck = Conor is the champion

Yeah right, "no reason whatsoever". A very dramatic description of his injuries while he's only got a bloody lip.

I encourage any shertard right now to talk shit to any angry cage fighter and see what happens. Most of you are as retarded as that DJ the only difference is you do it online instead of IRL.

The (s)hits keep on coming. If he keeps going down this road he will dwindle away to obsolescence soon as he throws fit after fit of manlet rage. It seems to me the guy is pretty clearly on something that's increasing his aggression (take a wild guess, it also helps with building muscle and rehabbing injuries quick) because he was never this much of a loose cannon in the past, either that or he was just a lot more disciplined earlier in his life before all the money and coke.

"We werent there but theres no way a coke addict known for erratic behavior could do something like this so we are going to disregard the statements made by people who were there and/or the victims."

I heart sherdog so, so much.

Desperate for a W, he is now fighting "Singers".

Back