Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

Yeah as unhinged as Conor is, I find it hard to believe that he punched him out of nowhere. I doubt he is assaulting dudes entirely at random now.
you do realize he had previously punched a 70 year old for refusing his whiskey?

yeah, i'm sure it wasn't entirely out of nowhere. it was likely just some retarded fucking reason that didn't justify the attack in any way.

At this point, dude needs to be locked up and hit rock bottom. His fame and wealth has prevented him from feeling the consequences that normal people would have to endure and learn from. It's also possible dude can not handle his drink, but unlike Fury he has no 'higher power' to humble him and get him cleaned out and in line.

But Tyson was in his early 20's. Where it is more understandable, Conor on the other hand in his thirties now with children and should know better.
Also not fair to compare Tyson's childhood to Connor's. Tyson's was basically a living hell.

Conor making a fool of himself yet again. People who still support this guy just embarrass themselves now. Even if the guy was talking a bit of shit, you're a fucking pro fighter. Grow thicker skin baby.

"For no reason", yeah, dude, totally believable! You know that this italian tool has made fun of McGregor or did something to make him aggressive

Conrad needs to go on one of those shows where they bring the trouble maker kids to prison and scare em.

Throw him in a cell with Warmachine for a week. If that don't scare him straight then just throw away the key.

That's the thing now. Cry to the world on the phone

T8I6.gif

Didn’t he try attacking someone at a red carpet event not long ago? Another DJ or attention whore?

Back