Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

As long as Conor and Jones continues to drink and whatever else this wont end, they need rehab.
Some people can handle their alcohol and some people cant, they clearly cant

So what is the tally: Old man at bar, referee of a friends fight, an innnocent bus and a tv presenter.

Destroying a selfie hunters phone was the only one I agree with.

Yeah as unhinged as Conor is, I find it hard to believe that he punched him out of nowhere. I doubt he is assaulting dudes entirely at random now.

Who knows. This is the guy who sucker punched an old man for turning down a drink

Conor and assault is becoming dictionary worthy :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Why is this hooligan not behind bars yet [<diva2]

Guys talks smack and wonders why he gets a fat lip or did he role around on the floor clutching his ankle like most Italians looking like he'd been shot by a sniper?

All Italians are football players trying to sell the referee a foul? What a dumb comment.
What about Brazilians then? They are the faking/diving world champions in a football pitch and yet they invented vale tudo and bjj.
Football dynamics may be irritating but just leave it at that.

Conor proving again and again, over and over and over and over that he's a total piece of shit human being.

Why the fuck are any of you defending him? Normal people don't act this way. Fuck Conor, quit defending his actions.

The "tv personality" title makes me think he deserved it. We need an Italian here to understand who that guy is.
I am Italian. I hate television and show business, so I'm certainly not a big fan of Facchinetti.
But he's no worse than others, on the contrary. In recent years he has matured a lot as a character: he works as a producer, presenter and author on state TV, so he has become quite an "institution".
He is certainly not a clown (no more than his role requires, let's say), nor is he a provocateur.

Back