Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

"McGregor punched me out of nowhere, for no reason, and he could have hit my wife or any other girl that was there." I doubt this.

Or maybe….. heres a wild thought. This DJ is pissed at Conor, you know because he punched him in face lol. And it being all over the news and making him look like a fool.

So he wants to hurt Conor the worst way possible. His pocket. Its really not that complicated bro. People sue out of spite too. These things are not always about money. Like guy said before this DJ already has money and a big inheritance I bet.

It's assault dude.
No matter how much someone pisses you off, you don't go off and punch them.
Especially as a martial artist.
It's a crime.

I don’t like false narratives that’s all
the narrative remains exactly the same.

conor is so unhinged he punches elderly people unprovoked. if the guy is 50 or 90 makes absolutely no difference to "the narrative".

the narrative remains exactly the same.

conor is so unhinged he punches elderly people unprovoked. if the guy is 50 or 90 makes absolutely no difference to "the narrative".
It does though. A 50 year old isn’t a senior citizen, while hitting a 90 year old would be a murder attempt

I think it says alot about our society that a guy like Miguel Torres can be fired for quoting a rape joke on Twitter but guys like Conor and Jones can be actual violent felons and not only still have jobs but still be promoted
There are differences between religious and secular sins

It does though. A 50 year old isn’t a senior citizen, while hitting a 90 year old would be a murder attempt
50 years old is still old and no 50 year old should be blind sided by a professional fighter. I don't like your narrative, trying to make it sound less serious. Fuck off

Typical victim blaming as we've had so often on Sherdog.

Mcgregor punched a guy, so let's find out why that guy deserved to be punched.

Well, the old man that Conor once hit was refusing to drink his whisley brand
He should have trained at Springfield Top Team; Marge knows how to handle that situation:
beer-leprechaun.gif

Back