Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

Doubt it. Doesn't have the power to scratch a lip, let alone break a nose.

Yeah the guy tried to crack a joke and Conor as usual, couldn't take it.
Yeah and I’m not excusing Conor, but this guy playing innocent like he can’t fathom why Conor did it is pretty weak

Or maybe he said something to someone else, and Conor not speaking Italian thought it was about him. It doesn’t take much for a bitter pos like Conor to lash out.

He needs to have the book thrown at him hard here. He can’t be going around hitting people even if they say something provocative - a hotel lobby is not a prison block.

Yeah maybe. But if you 'think' people are talking about you when they arent, it's called paranoia, and if you feel the need to throw fists because of that then it's even worse. Oh well, I am not sure why I bother entering Conor threads lol it's sad. He needs an intervention but he won't because he's surrounded by yes men. I wouldnt be suprised if even his own family thought he was always right.

Yeah and I’m not excusing Conor, but this guy playing innocent like he can’t fathom why Conor did it is pretty weak

We don't really know wht happend. But it's like the MGK incident, quite petty but still he lunged at them. And even if this guy said something, so what ? Grown ups don't throw fists because of a snide remark. If Conor can't take a remark or a joke, like with khabib days ago then it's pretty sad.

The "tv personality" title makes me think he deserved it. We need an Italian here to understand who that guy is.

We don't really know wht happend. But it's like the MGK incident, quite petty but still he lunged at them. And even if this guy said something, so what ? Grown ups don't throw fists because of a snide remark. If Conor can't take a remark or a joke, like with khabib days ago then it's pretty sad.
Why are you saying all this? I never said Conor should be excused. I’m saying the guy is probably not being honest about what went down

Why are you saying all this? I never said Conor should be excused. I’m saying the guy is probably not being honest about what went down

I am just saying whatever the guy may have said originally, Conor struck again.

Sounds like another payday from Conor to another assault victim of his

He should report the incident to the local mafia, let them handle it

Yeah as unhinged as Conor is, I find it hard to believe that he punched him out of nowhere. I doubt he is assaulting dudes entirely at random now.
That's probably true. But then again, Conor should be above that. For someone who likes to insult people left and right and has said some fucked up shit he surely does not have a thick skin. Probably drunk and high again as well.

All public figuers especially controversial ones get insulted on the street all the time. Conor gets in altercations 2-3 times a year it feels like. He has issues.

cocaine-hell-of-a-drug.gif

hes been having a breakdown for quite a while now.

Guys talks smack and wonders why he gets a fat lip or did he role around on the floor clutching his ankle like most Italians looking like he'd been shot by a sniper?

Lol at people siding with a scumbag like Conor who has a track record of assaulting people for little shit.

This the same pos that sucker punched a fucking senior citizen, attacked a ref for doing his job.

I hope dude sues and make bank

I don't buy that it was from nowhere. Dude was talking shit and expecting nothing will be done to him.
And since the Irish snorter aint the brightest candle on the cake he fell for the trap and will pay and/or go to jail for it

Lmao Conor fangirls in here with the 'Well, what were you wearing? You're asking for it dressed like that!' arguments. I bet the guy talked shit, since italians are generally awful and obnoxious people, and conor clocked him a few times.

That's still uncalled for and illegal and Conor is still a piece of shit for doing it, even in that scenario.

Back