Media Conor is teasing his new fight - basically confirmed

Wake me he signs something that is not a NDA agreement.

In the jungle, Conor could have literally taken Dustin's life
in the old times, back when men were allowed to be men, Conor would have rolled into Dustin's favela on horseback, decapitated Dustin after knocking him out and collected his scalp and impregnated Dustin's women. Dustin's favela would become a part of Clan Conor

look at how Dustin is face down, ass all the way up for Daddy McGregor as Conor tightly grips the back of his skinny neck, tenderizing the back of his soft skull with precise punches. Pure primal domination

in the old times, back when men were allowed to be men, Conor would have rolled into Dustin's favela on horseback, decapitated Dustin after knocking him out and collected his scalp and impregnated Dustin's women. Dustin's favela would become a part of Clan Conor

look at how Dustin is face down, ass all the way up for Daddy McGregor as Conor tightly grips the back of his skinny neck, tenderizing the back of his soft skull with precise punches. Pure primal domination
I think it’s more likely he would do that to you tbh. He seems to be more talk then action and his prime was done by 25.

Conor's word these days is about as worth as a bucket of piss.
He doesn't hold any sway in the UFC anymore.
Of course he wants to fight Dustin (he feels emotionally strong against an opponent he beat already), doesnt mean the UFC will give him Dustin.

Feed that Irish albino to Gaethje so he can get dropkicked out of existence.

@VenomCarnage I can list you 3x more saying he'll get his ass kicked or is scared to fight. Your point fails.

Question is with Gaethje without a dance partner if he fights DP, and he took zero damage vs Cerrone, I think Tony is probably getting fucked or they'll make them face off. I think they should just let them fight, Tony will wear his ass out. Khabib said he wanted more time off. Or, Tony's getting shafted again. I believe the latter, but I do not accept it.

If Khabib was a true champion he would only accept Tony. He needs to step up himself and make this fight. He needs to have some dignity as champ. Or he's a duck and a punk. There's never been a more clear and deserving number 1 contender in UFC history and he never lost his interim strap. And Khabib won't make the fight. Imo.

Last edited:
Conor's word these days is about as worth as a bucket of piss.
He doesn't hold any sway in the UFC anymore.
Of course he wants to fight Dustin (he feels emotionally strong against an opponent he beat already), doesn't mean the ufc will give him Dustin.

Feed that Irish albino to Gaethje so he can get dropkicked out of existence.
<LikeReally5>

ha ha , since Khabib beat the shit out of him and his entire team, same apply for Conor , right ?

Last edited:
ha ha , thats doube standard from you and we dont accept double standard.

so, in this case and in your rules ,since Khabib beat the shit out of Conor , what is Conor to Khabib ?

I think Dustin should be able to make this a good scrap unless he folds during press conferences

I'm starting to lean towards him returning. I think he needs the money.

The UFC seem to be trying to wangle him straight into a title fight but I think he's a bit smarter than that - he knows his public image is nothing like it was, he's no longer got the aura about him and his confidence is knocked, regardless of what he says on social media.

I think he'd like a 'tune-up' fight - a big name that he can potentially steamroll, get fans behind him again, get some hype back and parlay that into a title fight. He would still headline a PPV in a non-title fight, would still earn millions - he doesnt financially need a title fight off the bat and his ego could do without another guaranteed beatdown right now.

McGregor vs. Poirier II, Gaethje or Cowboy is my guess. Headlining UFC 246 in January, Vegas.

ha ha , thats doube standard from you and we dont accept double standard.

so, in this case and in your rules ,since Khabib beat the shit out of Conor , what is Conor to Khabib ?
a worthy opponent!

He has a new fight planned in October in some Dublin courthouse.

Back