Media Conor is teasing his new fight - basically confirmed

Conor is lucky he got Dustin and Max before they were hot, but I dont see him winning rematches with them.

@HoFF @Frank McEdgar the real return of Dark Eyed Conor inbound LOL

Laser focused

mcg.jpg

UFC-205-Weigh-in.jpg

giphy.gif
What is Eddie eating?

Staying relevant while not fighting is hard, here you can see Conor go back years to a fight he won because said guy just fought a week ago, sad.

Hope he just gets back to fighting regularly, for once I agree with Ben Askren in terms of telling Conor to just get back into the cage and fight.

Posting a photo from 5 years ago doesn’t help his cause, back then Conor used to criticise anyone that didn’t fight often saying he was a more of a fighter than them because of it.

Couldn’t care what he does outside of the cage but no point referencing a photo from just over the half way mark of his own career, fighters change in 5 years. 5 years ago Pettis was LW champ, Aldo hadn’t faced Mendes yet for his 7th UFC defence, Werdum was HW champ and Jon Jones was still some time away from his first Cormier fight let alone his first strip of the title. Things change in 5 years and whether you are a fan of his or not, fighters need to simply fight.

conor should go back to braid look. makes him look more gangster.

Makes sense. Dustin is less risky than Gaethje. Plus, there both coming off a loss.

Dustin is less risky than the guy Dustin finished a year ago.

More brilliant analysis from Jackoff.

Conor has completely lost all his confidence

Its like the old guy that used to run the first gym I joined as a teenager, spend the afternoon reminiscing his old boxing glory days.

Does Conman actually think he has more than 0.000001 chance against Khabib? Is the Coke really screwing his judgement that much?
If he wants belt, he needs to wait til Khabib loses to striker and then beg Uncle Dana for another undeserved title shot and hope to get lucky
lol there's no Conor fight unless it's a khabib rematch

Did you McCucks not hear he is gonna be boxing another Irish bum?

Gaethje said some harsh words towards Mcgregor, yet he responds to everyone else besides Gaethje. That really should show where his balloon mindset is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back