Media Conor is teasing his new fight - basically confirmed

Makes sense. Dustin is less risky than Gaethje. Plus, there both coming off a loss.

Nobody is gonna ask for Gaethje unless there is a belt in play...

The only person who would be willing to fight him for the hell of it was Cowboy, and strangely enough they are friends.

The only way Gaethje gets another fight is if it's for a belt or the opponent has no choice.

I know Dustin beat him.... But the guy just strikes fear... Conor does not want any of that

Lol at college degree savings... I'm almost sure that's not... ahhh fuck it, never mind

Conor will easily get in his head and Dustin will be emotional and make mistakes.
No regrets Dustin doesnt have that killer instinct it takes to be a champ so its better if he hang it up now

Conor by round 1 KO,betting my college degree savings

How long ago was that fight...buddies living in the past...

Also 155 poirer is significantly > 145lbs poirer ...Conor should understand this ..but likely still thinks he can run through him like he did at 145 lol... Conor only has proven stopping power at 145lbs

Conor by round 1 KO,betting my college degree savings

It’s a way safer bet than cowboy. And if Justin and tony are telling the truth. Dustin may be his fastest safest route to another ass beating from khabib. Or tony.. he loses both. Has a better host with tony but tony would probably do a bicycle kick and pull inverted guard and finish with a leg lock or toe spread..

he will steam roll dustin again then beat the winner of khabib vs tony then you conor haters can go into hiding

Conor is good when he is an active fighter with his head in the game. He is neither right now. His use now is just to hype new guys.

Conor is lucky he got Dustin and Max before they were hot, but I dont see him winning rematches with them.

Such historical revision. Max was a good tilt, and he was pretty young at the time. Rematch would be founded.

On the other hand, Conor completely obliterated Poirier, totally one-sided. Face down, ass up in less than 2 minutes.

Back