Media Conor is teasing his new fight - basically confirmed

Conor by round 1 KO,betting my college degree savings

conor being conor. the only way he can stay in the spotlight with his fan boys.

that tweet means less than nothing just like saying dec 14th means less than nothing 2.

@HoFF @Frank McEdgar the real return of Dark Eyed Conor inbound LOL

Laser focused

mcg.jpg

UFC-205-Weigh-in.jpg

giphy.gif

No one fucks with dark eyed Conor

@Tomas @Frank McEdgar

<BC1>

Dustin is less risky than the guy Dustin finished a year ago.

More brilliant analysis from Jackoff.
Styles make fights fucko...instead of mmath maybe think a bit about how the styles match up.

Conor is just fishing for likes.

He probably jerked off to his own picture, before posting it. Seems like the kind of narcissist that he is.

I mean, dude gets a boner at weigh-ins :rolleyes:

The only thing he is fighting is a child paternity case, his receding hairline, and his impending irrelevancy.

A sad scared man, just trying to keep his whisky afloat, as once that's done, the attention he OH SO craves, will vanish quicker than a tap-tap-tap.

No he isn't. He's just tweeting random shit like normal

Dustin is less risky than the guy Dustin finished a year ago.

More brilliant analysis from Jackoff.

Considering he's coming off a crushing loss and Conor has the advantage of having already beat him, and poirier's tendency to struggle against southpaws, then yeah Gaethje is the riskier fight.

Last edited:
The fact that Conor fan boys still exists at this point is a phenomenon that should be studied by social scientist. Mind-boggling.

Gaethje said some harsh words towards Mcgregor, yet he responds to everyone else besides Gaethje. That really should show where his balloon mindset is.
Obviously Conor wants easy / winable fights. He knows Justin has zero fear and will try to take his head off. He wants nothing to do with Justin / tony / Dustin / max / khabib

Really anyone.

Styles make fights fucko...instead of mmath maybe think a bit about how the styles match up.

BuT LeG KiCkS

Sure. Let's trade leg kicks for left hands counters. I'm sure Conor will take that deal

Conor is lucky he got Dustin and Max before they were hot, but I dont see him winning rematches with them.

Agreed

It isn't 2014 anymore and Conor hasn't been living the life

Dustin 100% gains revenge and sends that rat back to twitter for good

Dustin will fold again under the pressure of a rematch.

Back