Media Conor is teasing his new fight - basically confirmed

Conor should take Poitier down and sub him quicker than Beeby did to prove a point

So, he tapped out on the Moscow rematch idea real fast, surprise surprise

I never did before, so why would I "still"?

What in the world does Khabib have to do with a Conor/Peahead rematch?
Well after he wins he gets demolished again by khabib so your nightmares come back.

Well after he wins he gets demolished again by khabib so your nightmares come back.
not being someone that dedicates 100% of their emotional bandwith to hating a specific MMA fighter= conor nuthugger

its a fascinating phenomena where Conors devout haters think about him and feel more strongly about him than even his biggest fans

"UR NIGHTMARES R COME BACK"

"IRISH MAN BAD"

Training himself for when conor bums him?

its sad how much you care about an mma fighter. wow

Last edited:
Based on his thread in the OT he is busy having sex with Trannys.
BobsRoastBeef.jpg

not being someone that dedicates 100% of their emotional bandwith to hating a specific MMA fighter= conor nuthugger

its a fascinating phenomena where Conors devout haters think about him and feel more strongly about him than even his biggest fans

"UR NIGHTMARES R COME BACK"

"IRISH MAN BAD"

its sad how much you care about an mma fighter. wow
Wow how many paragraphs did you write just because I offended your love.

Calm down.

Makes sense. Dustin is less risky than Gaethje. Plus, there both coming off a loss.

That's the only reason to take the Dustin fight over Gaethje really, it's easier.. But for me also less interesting

Wow how many paragraphs did you write just because I offended your love.

Calm down.
Wow calm down

LOL UR SO BUTTHURT JUST CAUSE SOMEONE DOESNT VIRGINRAGE HATE CONOR ROFLLLL

I said based on his desperate Ariel interview he'll be back before 2020. He is coming back. That picture takes the temp for Dustin. He at least used to have a team that studies social media or whatever. I believe it.

"I will never retire, ever." -Conor to Ariel on ESPN.

He needs the money. Stop this retirement bs. It's complete nonsense. He is one patiently opportunistic whore though. Nobody can say whether he beats Dustin we haven't seen him since Eddie. Khabib took him so far away from his game nobody can know what actual form he is in. I'm pretty hyped for a DP rematch actually.

Why does everyone think that Poirier would get smoked by Conor again?

It wasn't exactly a systematic battering was it? Conor landed a well placed shot, fair play, but to say that it's just "easy", is just foolish.

Why does everyone think that Poirier would get smoked by Conor again?

It wasn't exactly a systematic battering was it? Conor landed a well placed shot, fair play, but to say that it's just "easy", is just foolish.
Has a single person said that? Even one? Everyone expects DP to run through him this time I'm the one saying pump the brakes. Not sure what you're referring to.

Teasing a fight? Nah. He's teasing US, the fans that eat it up and discuss it like we are now (and all the other threads and media headlines that followed) At this point I'll believe he has a fight when I see the bout reported and confirmed.

I'll admit though, he's good at this. Recency bias is a real thing (where you seem to remember the most recent, hottest barn burners until the one next week, then the one after that, etc). He's good at keeping his name fresh as it keeps getting brought up over his long stretches of inactivity. (An act that is really old now and seems to be not as effective anymore)

Has a single person said that? Even one? Everyone expects DP to run through him this time I'm the one saying pump the brakes. Not sure what you're referring to.

Conor by round 1 KO,betting my college degree savings

Conor by laughable ease. Again.

the hater tears will be so glorious Im gonna splooge everywhere.

@HoFF @Frank McEdgar the real return of Dark Eyed Conor inbound LOL

Laser focused

mcg.jpg

UFC-205-Weigh-in.jpg

giphy.gif

In the jungle, Conor could have literally taken Dustin's life

Dustin will fold again under the pressure of a rematch.

It's just a retired fighter reflecting back to his fighting days. Not much else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back